Author Topic: Is this gyno  (Read 2637 times)

Offline matt2000

• Posting Member
Hello friends is this gyno?my brother was too fat but he didnt have like bigger boobs like mine.i dont wear any tshirt by longtime,because im being shy about it

please check it with details

hammer

Maybe a little bit, but not much! I sure wouldn't be concerned.

Offline matt2000

• Posting Member
its a big boobs but im not sure if it is fat or not. how i can understand if i have gyno or not? have some signs?

im 29 years old and my weight 75kg and width 1,75cm

hammer

In my opinion there not big, but mine are double Ds! I have a lot of health issues.

As far as fat or breast tissue, the breast tissue will feel lumpy and hard and fat soft, but gynecomastia means breast enlargement for males and it doesn't matter if it is fat or tissue, however, if you lose some weight you may lose some up there, but that is the last to go if it is fat, if not it will not go away, except by surgery.

Offline matt2000

• Posting Member
i see when i was 60 kg i didnt have anything,but your opinion is its not looking like gyno and if i loose the weight it will be disappeared.

hammer

Maybe! It maybe the last place that will lose the weight, but if there is breast tissue that will not go away without surgery. Being overweight will increase estragine, which will increase the growth of breast even in men, so if you have breast tissue that will not go away with weight lose.

Have you looked around the forum? There is a boatload of info here that will give you more then you ever wanted to know about gynecomastia. There are also pictures of others that will leave to feel like you have very large boobs and wonder why they think they have a problem and still others that will leave you thinking, OMG, I'm glad that's not me!

One of our older and very wise posters (Paw_Paa) always says, " I real judge to how bad it is, is how bad does it bother the person who has it" . Now I may have not used his exact words but you should get the idea.

I'm 55 and have lived with it all my life as many others have so it is up to you. How bad is yours? Do you feel that you need to see doctor to have your hormone levels checked, or just start losing more weight?  It is up to you to decide in the end how bad that your gynecomastia is.

Offline matt2000

• Posting Member
Maybe! It maybe the last place that will lose the weight, but if there is breast tissue that will not go away without surgery. Being overweight will increase estragine, which will increase the growth of breast even in men, so if you have breast tissue that will not go away with weight lose.

Have you looked around the forum? There is a boatload of info here that will give you more then you ever wanted to know about gynecomastia. There are also pictures of others that will leave to feel like you have very large boobs and wonder why they think they have a problem and still others that will leave you thinking, OMG, I'm glad that's not me!

One of our older and very wise posters (Paw_Paa) always says, " I real judge to how bad it is, is how bad does it bother the person who has it" . Now I may have not used his exact words but you should get the idea.

I'm 55 and have lived with it all my life as many others have so it is up to you. How bad is yours? Do you feel that you need to see doctor to have your hormone levels checked, or just start losing more weight?  It is up to you to decide in the end how bad that your gynecomastia is.

Hi again which hormon test they doing? its about t3,t4 and tsh free? or another things

hammer

I'm no doctor, you would need to talk to one, or someone with more experience in this area.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
You're just out of shape. Do calisthenics to get some muscle tone, and the flab will tighten up. You're still young enough at 29. Put some muscle on your arms, lose a few pounds, and have some good workouts on a regular basis. If you do not exercise, your body will show the results of your own neglect, which is what has happened.

Offline matt2000

• Posting Member
Thanks henry for types,i will take care of it but im scare to puff up with fitness :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024