Author Topic: Gyno ?? or just fats ?  (Read 1611 times)

Offline ahMEDhat90

hey everybody :D
glad to find such a forum because i am from Egypt and it's rare to find someone talking about gyno and chest fats
anyways .. um suffering from this conditions  long time ago .. i am almost 23 now .. and i hate it :D
i am thinking about the surgery
so .. what do u think ?? how bad is this ??

I have 2 questions ..
-does it grow back after surgery ?
-can the surgery go wrong and get a permanent defect in the chest shape ?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If it's causing you grief you'll have a decision to make. It looks like you have it. You're in your early twenties and have a long life ahead of you.

Does it grow back after surgery? It rarely does. It can if you use hormones or other medications that can stimulate the tissue that is left. A small amount of tissue is left so you don't have indentations in your chest. The little tissue left keeps your chest looking smooth.

Can the surgery leave you deformed? Yes! If you have a surgeon who is not a professional at THIS surgery perform it. Even the best are still human and all surgeries have risks.

This is a decision for you to make for yourself. If it makes you uncomfortable then you decide what to do. Just be very careful who you choose to do the surgery.

You prob wouldn't have searched the internet for this site if this condition wasn't causing you pain. I had the surgery and it has changed my life. I no longer have any of the worries associated with gynecomastia. If it wasn't for other men going through the same pain I went through I wouldn't even visit this site to give advise.

Best of luck and keep us informed on what YOU choose.

hammer

I would have to second Jay Adams post! He gave you some very good advice and as he said any surgery comes with risk so do your home work and get someone with experience with gynecomastia, and not just any surgaion.

Good luck

Offline ahMEDhat90

Thx guyz very much "jay adams & hammer"
right now i am in the army .. and still 6 months to be able to take real steps to get me gyno done
so i am gonna try to lose some weight .. and as u recommended ,, i will search for good surgeon .
but it's really hard to find good one in egypt as ppl don't talk about it and don't share experience

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024