Author Topic: No more medications, gone Vegan  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Cbarns

I've read that some medications and processed/contaminated foods can cause gyno. Also caffeine in high doses, which i drank tons of.

I've given all of that up and eat nothing but fruit and veggies. Is it possible to reduce gyno or do i need surgery?

Offline puffysucks

• Posting Member
Caffeine is not going to give you gyno. Also, eating only fruits and veggies is extremely unhealthy, so is being a vegan. Being a vegan or vegetarian is more than likely going to lead to malnourishment and/or other ailments that you do not want to get. If you want to eat healthier, buy meat that isn't treated with antibiotics and hormones, stay away from GMO foods as there are just not enough studies to prove they don't lead to illness. You're gyno is not going to go away from changing your diet, it doesn't work like that. Once it's there, it's there to stay unless you get surgery or are going through puberty, in which case there's a slight chance it could go away, but from what it seems, it's unlikely. My advice, as stated before, is that I highly urge you not to go vegan and do not eat only fruits and veggies. The protein that comes from meat/milk is essential to good health. If you're really unhappy with your gyno, assuming you actually have gyno and not just chest fat, go talk to some surgeons and get some estimates on cost.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Cbarns,

Let's see, that cuts out protein, Adenosylb12, methylb12, the meat form of folate, methylfolate, carnitine etc.  That means your hormones will plummet and breast will get bigger, your tissues will start breaking down, you will be come sexually incapable and your health will be destroyed.  On the other hand if you take time to learn more about it you might do a lot better.  I was well educated about being a vegetarian and it almost killed me because of my genetic variations.

hammer

I would also think you would have to have gynecomastia first before you can have surgery! You don't have much there to be reducing at all!

Offline Cbarns

Thanks everyone for the replies.

As for the vegan part, im only trying it out for 20 days or less to see if it helps with weight loss. I may go vegetarian or introduce fish back into my diet along with chicken.

Ive just heard things like byproducts, additives, artificial flavors, mercury, etc can screw up men's hormones. that's why i figured eating clean (fruits and veggies, some rice and beans) all organic, would help the problem.

If I don't have much, maybe it's just fat to lose. Ive lost alot of weight fast but have plateaued now, the last few lbs are hard.

I know hammer mentioned something about it, but does it look like I have much or just chest fat?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024