Author Topic: Is this gyno?  (Read 1739 times)

Offline toothbrush

Hi, I'm 23 and weigh 195. I have dropped about 30 pounds in the past 5 months, so I'm still working to reduce my overall body fat %. I've had a fatty chest, love handles, and a gut ever since I hit puberty. Just wondering if this is true gyno or just a fatty chest? Thanks

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Its very minimal. A hardcore exercise regime and dedicated diet plan could prob help. Remember once your diet starts to show results your chest will be the last place the fat comes off.

But at this point while you're still in the transition from being obese I would keep on trucking. Congratulations on the weight loss. Looks like chest fat.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
Nah, you don't have it. Just lose more weight.
f*ck gyne

Offline toothbrush

Its very minimal. A hardcore exercise regime and dedicated diet plan could prob help. Remember once your diet starts to show results your chest will be the last place the fat comes off.

But at this point while you're still in the transition from being obese I would keep on trucking. Congratulations on the weight loss. Looks like chest fat.

Thanks, Jay. I tend to obsess a little too much. But I'm walking 5 times a week for an hour and lifting hard 3 times a week, and O'm cutting way back on the carbs and colories. So hopefully I'll see more results in the next three months.

Offline toothbrush

Nah, you don't have it. Just lose more weight.

Thanks. Working on it!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Im cutting weight right now too. I do one hour cardio before breakfast. Im eating close to 200 grams of protein and around 100 grams of carbs. After dinner I do thirty more minutes of cardio after weights " five days a week" then fast again till after the next morning cardio. I'm super happy with the results.

Remember being over weight can increase estrogen. That's why I'm on a hardcore cut right now to get to my happy bf%

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024