Author Topic: Is this gyno? Please help  (Read 1065 times)

Offline danm

I am 19 years old and my nipples have been like this since I was around 13, it makes me constantly depressed and nervous to take my top off or go swimming. My parents keep telling me that I am being ridiculous and that they are normal which is frustrating because I obviously know they are not normal and there is something wrong with them.

Here is where it gets even more frustrating, my doctor acknowledged the problem when I was 13 and said it will go after a few more years which was fine. But I recently took the problem to him again and now he laughed me out the door and said there was nothing wrong with them despite the fact there was something wrong with them a few years back. I'm from the UK and get the feeling that doctors are always reluctant to acknowledge something like this as it is free healthcare and would cost them money, so unless there was something really serious they will just tell you to get on with it.

Anyway here are some pics, let me know if you need more from other angles. Btw when I flick them or I am cold they look semi normal but still a little bit moobs-ish.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024