Author Topic: Gland Excision Only Under Local Atlanta, GA or Close By  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Hawks13

• Posting Member
hello i am a 21 year old male that has had puffy nipple/gynecomastia since the age of 14 due to puberty..

I am 160 6'0-6'1 very slim tall build and in my case my my gyne is completely all glandular my case is really not even that bad like i got over the way they look its just the soreness of them i hate the actual feel of them not even the look..

After doing a ton of research i found out that an individual was able to get gland excision only under local anesthesia and other stuff like Valium, percocet, an antibiotic for $2000 and he had the surgery in the surgeons office..

he said the reason why it was so cheap is because he opted for the local (locally without sedation) instead of general and on top of that his case was all gland (no fat no liposuction needed) which i doubt i have any fat in there because im so skinny

i am looking for a dr that could provide me these service's (Gland Excision Only, Under Local at the surgeons office) for the same amount or close to it i am pre approved for a loan and the minute i find a dr i will get the money and get the operation done!! i live in north atlanta but will be willing to drive in surrounding areas gwinnett cobb dekalb etc

Offline Hawks13

• Posting Member
another post i found on reddit.com

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/s8xdl/gynecomastia_surgery_pictures_from_preop_to_6/

Cost around $3,500 for gland excision and liposuction of the surrounding area. Insurance covered none of mine, including any of the pre-op bloodwork. The interesting part is that the actual gland excision was the cheap part, only around $800 if I remember correctly. The accompanying liposuction was far more expensive. My understanding is that if you like, gland excision alone can be done.

Again i am only looking to get gland excision only under local anesthesia & even if i did have a little fat in there which i doubt i do i would not want this remove i do not want to pay $3000 dollars more when i could just exercise it off in my case it wouldnt be alot.. is there any surgeon in my area that charge this low for just excision only $800? i wouldnt even have to get the loan if it was this cheap i could just come out of pocket

my whole thing is im trying to get the surgery done for the lowest i possibly can i feel like i have a very minor case and that you cannot compare my case to other i also understand that there are alot of stuff the effects the cost i read a article here howtogetridofmanboobsnaturally.com/gynecomastia-surgery-cost/ titled "10 Things You Didn't Know About Gynecomastia Surgery Cost" and i quote

What Does the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost Include?
In addition to the cost of the actual procedure, your total cost will involve other expenses. The more extensive the procedure, the higher the gynecomastia surgery cost will be. The national average is just over three thousand dollars for the procedure but may be twice that amount in certain areas of the country because of the demand for plastic surgery or the prestige of the hospital or doctor. In addition to the surgery cost, these expenses will also be added:

Surgeons fee
Cost of the Hospital or Surgery Facility
Anesthesia Fees
Medications During and After Surgery
Other items used during surgery

if i have my surgery done at the surgeons office under local and excision only buy my own compression vest and only take meds like antibiotics after i really think my surgery should cost substantially lower than other severe cases because I should not be getting charged for stuff others are such as an anesthesiologist no hospital fees because where doing operation at the surgeons office etc...

sorry to be a pain about the cost but im 21 and i have no help for paying for this and i need to get as cheap as possible so i dont have a big monthly payment on loan... i need a surgeon that understands that my case is very minor and will charge me like such not someone who just wants to charge me $5000 for no apparent reason...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:55:36 AM by Hawks13 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024