Author Topic: Picture of my Gyne  (Read 5261 times)

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Finally got around to posting a picture of my Gyne. C cup but really a D
A "D" cup made them stick out  more.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:31:15 PM by igotum »

hammer

The D cup would more comfortable! I found that by wearing to small of a bra was more uncomfortable then going without one at all! I was getting pitched to much!

You may even be bigger then a D depending on the manufacture.

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
Yes I agree with Hammer about getting the correct size and you could well be a DD. This is important for the correct support  and  if it is the correct size you should forget you are even wearing it during the day.
 Del
Del

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I notice your torso seems to be hairless. Presuming that was not always the case, at what point did your body hair stop growing?
Grandpa Dan

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Paa Paw 15 years ago I looked like a bear. I had more hair on my back than most folks had on their chest. It grew out of my shirt collar. Then in 2003 I had a heart attack and open heart surgery. I now take 8 drugs to regulate and control things. Shortly after my hair started thinning. My chest and stomach down to the belly button and underarms are totally hairless. My legs are near hairless too. My wife thinks the drugs caused that. I think the drugs caused the breasts. I took 60mg a day of prednisone for about a year for ulcerative colitis. That is when they really went to growing. I have been off it over a year but the breasts seem to still be growing despite losing some weight.
 May be low "T"? I don't really care. Life is good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024