Author Topic: Help! Is this gyno? Or am I just being paranoid?  (Read 3925 times)

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
Hello guys, I recently signed up to get yall's insight as to whether or not I have gyno.. I believe it could possibly minor gyno.. Please take a look and lemme know what your thoughts are..

I have attached a couple pictures.. please lemme know.. thanks!

Offline veritaz

• Posting Member
In my opinion, I see zero gyno. Your chest is flat for the most part, aside from muscle. And your nips are totally flush with your skin, so you have no gyno. Obviously it's possible you have a small amount of gland tissue, but from the pics I wouldn't categorize you anywhere near "gyno"

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
I guess my concern is the rounding underneath my nipple.. Is it safe to say its fat that will go away if I lost some weight? I'm looking for some reassurance for the most part..

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Dude..... If only my chest was like yours!
I see no problem here!

---Bobby

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
Thanks guys, its just the rounding under my nipple makes me feel uncomfortable i guess compared to other chests I've seen

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
I guess my concern is the rounding underneath my nipple.. Is it safe to say its fat that will go away if I lost some weight? I'm looking for some reassurance for the most part..
No, i think it's safe to say it will stay there
People replying here have it worse, but this does not mean its zero in your case :-\
Every male has some breast tissue, and like you said yourself; its probably very very minor

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
No, i think it's safe to say it will stay there
People replying here have it worse, but this does not mean its zero in your case :-\
Every male has some breast tissue, and like you said yourself; its probably very very minor

Damn, so I do have some minor gyno? I always noticed my chest looked different from the norm.. I should've known the rounding underneath was something..  :-\

hammer

If you got gyne,  I need glasses! Your fine, move on, be happy, save your money for a new car or something fun, as you have nothing on your chest to worry about!

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
No gyno. You could get a bit leaner and your chest will look even better than it already does.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.. Just needed the clarification, was pretty worried for a sec.

hammer

Just a note for understanding. All men are born with breast tissue, if you didn't have any you would have a permanent can holder built into your chest. You can develop gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) from a multiple of different causes. Medications, excess weight, hormonal changes ECT ...  60% of males will have gynecomastia at some point in their life, so that being the majority is more normal then abnormal. As we age it is very common as are many other changes in our bodies!

Some of us have other complications, such as in my case I loss my testicles after a vasectomy. This isn't very common, however, it does happen. Hormone replacement isn't always the answer, so in my case my breast grow very large! I ended up with 46H breast, but gentlemen I'm here to tell you that does not change who I am no more then standing in a garage will make me turn into a car!

You are who you are by what is in your heart and mind, not your body! You can't change who your are by changing your pants, but you can by changing your attitude. To cut off your nose dose not change who you are, just how you would blow your nose.

Life is much deeper then looks, think about it!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:00:00 AM by hammer »

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
Just a note for understanding. All men are born with breast tissue, if you didn't have any you would have a permanent can holder built into your chest. You can develop gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) from a multiple of different causes. Medications, excess weight, hormonal changes ECT ...  60% of males will have gynecomastia at some point in their life, so that being the majority is more normal then abnormal. As we age it is very common as are many other changes in our bodies!

Some of us have other complications, such as in my case I loss my testicles after a vasectomy. This isn't very common, however, it does happen. Hormone replacement isn't always the answer, so in my case my breast grow very large! I ended up with 46H breast, but gentlemen I'm here to tell you that does not change who I am no more then standing in a garage will make be turn into a car!

You are who you are by what is in your heart and mind, not your body! You can't change who your are by changing your pants, but you can by changing your attitude. To cut off your nose dose not change who you are, just how you would blow your nose.

Life is much deeper then looks, think about it!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post over and post your thoughts. Means a lot man. I guess self confidence is something i lack..
But once again thanks to everyone who posted!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would not say you are paranoid, but I do think you are concerned about nothing.  If that should become an all consuming obsession, then it would be paranoid.   I think you are safe.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
Your case is not gyno. The problem is that you look very soft. Work hard and you will have muscles  Look at my pics in acceptance forum and you will see realy gyno

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024