Author Topic: I really doubt for my results  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Onecase

Hi everybody...I had a surgery of gynecomastia last April and I was not satisfied with the results so we moved to a second with the same surgeon last September.

Now it is sure that there is not gynecomastia but I have the following questions:

Is that a result a normal result an normal scars ?

Are the nipples regular ? They seem to be inside and that's weird.

If there is any doctor I would appreciate his opinion 

Offline roar

• Posting Member
Damn.This is why i have reservations on surgery.Im sorry man but that doesnt look good.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Without the before pictures, I would not care to comment. Actually it would not be fair to comment unless the before pictures were available for comparison. Since there was already a revision, it would be nice to have three sets of pictures. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I would second Paa_Paw on this! I it would be great to see the other pix

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If the areolas and nipples are a good clue as to the original size and shape of the breasts, Your surgery was not a simple matter of size reduction but probably a Bilateral Radical Mastectomy with an attempt to make the breasts look as normal as possible afterwards. The appearance is that a major amount of tissue has been removed.  If that is true, then the result you got is actually not all that bad. 

hammer

If Paa_Paw is correct, I also would have to agree! That is just one of the multitude of reasons that I refuse to get mine cut off! As big as I am (46H) I'm sure I would look worse after the surgery then I did before!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024