Author Topic: My Uncontested Repulsiveness  (Read 6229 times)

Offline hyphonym

• Posting Member
here I am.

i'm 23 years old.
5'9".
130 lbs.
only person I know with such obvious gynecomastia, considering how otherwise scrawny of a person I am; haven't left the house wearing less than two shirts, one of which always being a button-down, even on the most scorching of summer days, in many many years.

nevermind those red spots all over me; that's just psoriasis.  yup, i've got a double whammy in terms of physical beauty..

so here are my pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/hyphonym/mine/DSCN1429.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/hyphonym/mine/DSCN1428.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/hyphonym/mine/DSCN1427.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/hyphonym/mine/DSCN1426.jpg
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 04:35:08 PM by hyphonym »

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Pics aren't working

Offline hyphonym

• Posting Member
should work now.

feast thine eyes upon my beautiful perky boobies.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 12:14:47 PM by hyphonym »

Offline ruggeddtoast

• Posting Member
Doesnt look that bad. If you worked out a bit and bulked up it  would look a lot better.

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
I agree, try bulking up your arms, abs etc.  Focus on more lower weight/higher rep exercises when it comes to the chest.  If you feel lumps under the nipples focus more on the incline bench press rather than flat.  It really isn't that bad man.  Good luck to you.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
You have a mild case of gyne that isn't that bad. I can understand why it would bother you man. Even the most of mildest cases can be very bothersome. Before you do weight training or anything else. I want you to feel around your nipple area and feel for any hard lumps or anything hard. Your nipples look a bit puffy and you probably have glandular gyne. Considering how skinny you are and are very lean I would guess if there is any fat in that area it is a very little amount. What you should do then is get back to us after you check. Another thing you should do is try gaining a little weight and working out a little. If this doesn't help you should go then see an endo and get your hormones/blood levels/estriadol levels checked. If your bodily functions are normal then go see a PS or Plastic Surgeon. Your case for a surgeon would be an easy one. You have a mild case with most likely a little gland under the nipples. A little excision and the glands are removed and your chest would be flat. And considering you are lean the results would be good and it would be an easy surgery for you and the surgeon. But, first see what you can do on your own. I don't mean go out and try to resolve it by weight training for a year and that. Try to put on a little more weight and a little more muscle tone. Surgeons usually won't operate on people to underweight as well. See what you can do. Then go to an endo and get your hormones etc. tested to make sure there is nothing wrong. If not you will then be a good candidate for surgery. And no you are not repulsive and just have a minor case of gynecomastia. It is up to you though what you want to do. Do you want to get rid of it or can you live a happy life with it. It is your decision. Keep us informed if you need any help. If it bothers you do something about it man. I did something and now am very close to my surgery and glad I got here. Good luck and I hope I helped.

Offline Spleen

Not that bad.  Before worrying about yer chest I'd start eating better, working out, etc.  It will definately have a positive impact on your body image and health.  Get in shape and then re-evaluate.

Offline Brookanm101

• Posting Member
not to be a male thingy but you look realy unfit and looking at those pimples it doesnt look like you are eating to healthy. i wouldnt be worried about the gyne if i was you

Offline hyphonym

• Posting Member
not to be a male thingy but you look realy unfit and looking at those pimples it doesnt look like you are eating to healthy. i wouldnt be worried about the gyne if i was you

i appreciate your input, and i agree that i am definitely unfit.  but those red spots are not pimples.  please re-read my original post in its entirety, thank you.

-----

on a side note, last summer i spent over six months attempting to get into shape (a workout that included, but was not limited to, cardiovascular - a regular running routine).  the muscle tone in my arms and legs had improved significantly, but both my stomach and chest remained virtually with no change in either appearance or size (based on measuring tape).  it was an extemely unsatisfying experience for how much effort i'd put into it.  then, winter came, and i gave up on it all.  still now, these recent pictures do not look much different from pictures of last november, when i was in top form.  the most dramatic change would be my arms, which are definitely smaller and flabbier than they were nearly a year ago.

thanks for the opinions, guys!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 02:46:40 PM by hyphonym »

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
You notice results 3 months after you start weightlifting...other people notice your results 3 years after starting weightliftng...it's a sad truth so keep on working out.

You also may need to work on your self-image...your case really is mild.

Offline hyphonym

• Posting Member
feel around your nipple area and feel for any hard lumps or anything hard. Your nipples look a bit puffy and you probably have glandular gyne.

i wanted to address this...
yes, i definitely have something present behind my nipples.  i'd noticed it ages ago and knew that it had something to do with my gyne.  but the discs of hard tissue behind the nipple are probably about 2" in diameter and maybe 1" thick.  i really don't feel good about surgery, but considering how frustrating it was to work out as much as i did last year with virtually no positive results, i'm at least considering surgery as an option now.  i am extremely conscientious of it, and i'm rather sick & tired of walking and positioning myself in ways that will make my gyne less noticible to other people.
hell, even when i'm at home - by myself - and i catch a glimpse of my gyne through the corner of my eye, it irritates me to the point where i have to reposition myself.  i'm very tired of that.

very, very frustrating.  but i understand that every single person on this board is experiencing that same psychological pain.  i just wish i could "get over it" and live shamelessly like so many other people.

thing is, even if i improved my gyne to the point where it doesn't bother me at all, i'd still have psoriasis to be self-conscious about.  no point in throwing the money away on gyne when i can't do squat (aside from acute-relief treatment) about my psoriasis.

i confided all my self-esteem woes (which go WAY beyond physical appearances, just like anybody) to an old friend once, and he told me that he would honestly kill himself if he were me.  said it totally poker-faced, he was that blown away by my life and its handicaps.
that was two years ago, and to this day i still keep his suggestion in my head.  thanks, dude.  amazing how a person could just say something and it might change your life forever.

anyway, that's not a threat.  just venting.  because i really do feel hopeless.  i currently have zero friends, and haven't been with a girl in 4+ years.   being this lonesome gets old.  thanks for reading.

</whining>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 03:06:13 PM by hyphonym »

Offline hyphonym

• Posting Member
You notice results 3 months after you start weightlifting...other people notice your results 3 years after starting weightliftng...it's a sad truth so keep on working out.

You also may need to work on your self-image...your case really is mild.

six months actually.  why is nobody reading my posts clearly???

but you have a good point.

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
I know how you feel man, my gyne is very minor but damn near drives me crazy sometimes.  I don't think you should be running. You need to focus on bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder press, etc.  I'm a skinny dude like you and I've been able to build my arms up quite a bit recently and it's helped my overall appearance a lot.  Leg lifts and crunches too, minor gyne next to some nice arms and abs looks a lot better than minor gyne on a scrawny guy.  

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
I should also mention that I've had to eat A LOT of protein to see any results at all, if you have trouble putting weight on like me you'll need at least 130 grams of protein a day.  Get some tuna, protein powder, protein bars, whatever you can find

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Hey man don't worry about your minor psorasis. I don't know if there is a proper cure for that or not but, it doesn't look that bad. Some people have really nice skin but, most guys have bumpy, lumpy, and rougher skin with imperfections. Man I hear ya about gyne bothering you that much. You said you felt disks behind your nipples. I won't lie like most people and say they will go away with gaining weight and excercising. You have glandular gyne like I expected and it may be minor. It bothers you get the surgery you sound like you want it and it would help. I got so frustrated with my medical case of gyne and the pain from the glands that I don't care about the scars or any risks. I am not afraid anymore. If you want it go and get it. You won't die getting this surgery. And in the end by getting it you will probably feel better about yourself. Remember it is about how you feel. Not others. Think about what you want. Don't listen to others. If you want the surgery or your gyne gone go out and find your answer. I am glad I started and now am 1 step away from surgery. I just won't let anything hold me back anymore. Try something with your psorasis. There has got to be something to help. Look for the answer man I can't stress it enough. I always looked for people to help me and was always going with slow approaches. I got fed up with my bad acne and gyne to the point of near suicide. I took care of my acne because after 5 years I found something that worked. You just need to find the answer what will work for you? Eating more protein and gaining another 10 pounds would probably be beneficial for you. A little more muscle would help as well. I was really small and scrawny with a moderate of case of gyne at one time and made myself into a stronger person with a mild case. I did what I could but, could beat the pain and gland. So now I am going to have surgery. I spent 7 years on my problems fighting and clawing to get them solved crying some days. When I finally got rid of my acne I was happy but, not satisfied. I am not looking for perfection but, my gyne was a huge problem. I was afraid to tell anyone about it. I got it out. Went to the doc confirmed I had a medical case of gyne. My hormones and levels were normal. The problems were my glands. I am now 2 weeks away from getting my surgery approved by insurance. Everything has been cleared up. I would have never gotten this far without you guys. So man sorry for the long post but, take care of your problems as fast as possible and don't hold back. You won't regret it in the end. Do what it takes push yourself to the limits. I don't care what people say anymore and how they look at me. Those people who rate me because I have gyne or look a certain way or talk a certain way don't know me. Just ignore the idiots push through, and take care of your problems. Don't be a perfectionist but, if it affects your life take care of it. I cannot stress it enough. This gyne made me break down too many times. I always wondered what I could do? I didn't know what I had. You now Know what you have. So what you can do is take what you now know and put it in motion and take care of your problems. Don't stop man. Beat it and end the pain. There is a point when enough is enough you are bothered by your gyne so battle and beat it. Crush that gyne and win. Go take care of it, feel better about yourself, gain more confidence and enjoy the rest of your life. I also understand about dating and the bs from friends. Mine taunted me for years about it relentlessly. I still never have forgot it. It affected my dating relationships. I only had about 4 girlfriends my whole life. My insecurites about my chest held me back and made me cold and insecure. Do something, don't hold back, boost your confidence, get new friends, new girls, enjoy life, and crush that gyne. Good luck man and sorry for the long post but, I can't stress taking care of your  problems enough. If you don't like it or it holds you back deal with it and push through. Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024