Author Topic: Gyno Op  (Read 2648 times)

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
Hi Guys,

I got Lipo performed 2 days ago and am still in a fairly sore. Im wearing a pressure garment and a stretchy vest over it. Im not aloowed take either off for 7 days when im getting my stiches out. I would say i had a moderate size before the op..i will post pre op pics when i get them from the surgeon. If i have saggy skin is it a good possibility that it will go back into place?

Im stocky build, 28 y.o., 6ft 1in, 18stone.

Offline jabster1234

I had lipo on the NHS 1 year ago and yeah the moobs fely empty but the skin they left made them actually look worse, After a year of waiting i just had some surgery to remove the excess skin. Now think about this. Im 22 yrs old, never been drastically over weight but just had it. I'll let u know what the results are. I got the bandage on right now cos I had surgery 3 days ago.

But back to the topic, lipo did nothing for me. Skin reduction is what i needed!"

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Sorry I cant answer your question.. but Im wondering if you can or cant take a shower for 7 days??
Thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Sorry I cant answer your question.. but Im wondering if you can or cant take a shower for 7 days??
Thanks

Dude.....

Take off the tensor, have your shower, get clean, then put the tensor/compression vest, whatever you have, back on. It's not going to hurt anything by having the tensor off for 10 minutes or so!  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
Hey John,

I've got a kinda stinging pain in where i think is my nipples? Dont quite know cos im afraid to take any bandages off...getting them off on saturday. I just hope my surgeon done a good job cos i dont want it to look worse than it did before! Im a total wimp when it comes to anything medical so im probably gonna be shocked when i see the bandages off and see the stitches and stuff....im really worried how its gonna turn out!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey John,

I've got a kinda stinging pain in where i think is my nipples?

I had the 'stinging' sensation as well. You will feel a few different 'pains' as the days go by...

I'm really worried how its gonna turn out!

Don't be worried Dude! Think positive thoughts. You should be thinking that your surgery is going to turn out just the way you had envisioned it would. If, when the bandages come off, you have any concerns, deal with them then. Not before hand. 'Worry' is such a waste of mental energy!

We should not 'worry' what 'tomorrow' may bring, as that is beyond our control. Instead, deal with the problems/issues of 'today' as 'today' is very much within our reach!

Smile Dude...... You'll like what you see!

Peace Bratha....

John.

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
thanks pal, i think my big fear is just having a pair of 70 year old womans boobs when this is over with tons of saggy flesh!...suppose it could be worse, i could have a 20 year old playboy models instead!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024