Author Topic: Fat or Gyno?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline thatonedude

Hi, sorry for a another Gyno inspection thread! But it's been bugging me and i can't really tell if i have Gyno or just a lot of muscle under my fat making my fat stand up whenever i flex my chest.

Some details: I was told you should be able to feel some sort of lump under the nipple or around the breast area and i can't seem to find that lump. As for stats i'm 5'8 about 170lb and was about 190lb-200lb a few months ago and used to lift off and on but only got serious about it until now (Actually cutting now). When i lifted about 1-2 years ago i would eat a ton of food after exercising and would exercise my chest a lot which i guess is the reason for the chest muscle that i have under the fat.

Here are some pictures with my chest relaxed and with me flexing it (last two photos are me flexing my chest causing it to stand up more)

Album: http://imgur.com/a/XP4fQ

As you can tell my BF% isn't that low, i still have pretty large love handles and theres quite a bit of fat on my back still which makes me think i might be overreacting just a bit.

I might just be overreacting for now since my BF% isn't really that low just yet.

Thanks.

hammer

You look pretty flat chested to me! Time to start thinking about something else!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024