Author Topic: Gyno or not?  (Read 1752 times)

Offline a-rod

• Posting Member
Can anyone take a look at my chest and tell me what you think and if I do have Gynecomastia how severe is it and what kind of surgery will I need. I've asked my doctor about the size of my nipples and I have able told that I will grow into them or they will reduce in size. I have also been told to lose weight or to workout and they will reduce in size but after many years they are still very big so I need to find out what I have and what can be done about it. Thank for your time.

Offline a-rod

• Posting Member
More pictures

Offline a-rod

• Posting Member
More pictures

Offline a-rod

• Posting Member
More pictures

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
That look like gynocomastia to mee, i had surgery today 

Offline a-rod

• Posting Member
How severe is my Gynecomastia? Is it something that can easily be treated? What can I expect from getting surgery?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You do have puffy nipple deformities and probably some excess tissue across your chest as well.  This is gynecomastia.  Given your history, they will not disappear with diet and/or exercise.

What can you expect?  With appropriate surgery, the excess tissues will be removed, the nipple diameters will decrease and the areolas will lie flat and flush with the surrounding skin -- in essence, a normal-appearing masculine chest.

The problem you will face is finding a surgeon who can provide such expertise.  Take your time, look hard, get several opinions if possible and if there is no-one in your area who fits the bill, then consider traveling for the appropriate expertise.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024