Author Topic: Gyno or puffy nipples?  (Read 2059 times)

Offline LethargicMisery

• Posting Member
I was fat as a kid. I've always been ashamed of my chest back then, which seemed very different than my classmates'. I eventually lost some weight (but still quite chubby) when I grew older, but the puffy nipples stayed. Although I've been learning to accept it, there's still a big part of me that's afraid to go topless in public (e.g. swimming, etc.)

I've attached some photos. The last two photos are when my nipples are stimulated (i.e. cold, tickled, etc.) -- wherein they seem kinda normal. Is this gyno or really just puffy nipples?

If it is gyno... then does it look too off, or just a bit above normal? Whatever feedback you may have, I'll appreciate it. If it helps... I'm 5'7", 150lbs. Thank you.

hammer

I wish my chest and "nipples" would have been that flat when I was growing up!  At almost 59 I've lived with gynecomatia as long as I can remember, and I can't remember when my chest looked that good, so I would say you are worried about nothing!

Offline TigerPaws

I would say you are worried about nothing!

Offline LethargicMisery

• Posting Member
Really? You guys sure you're not talking about the last 2 photos (stimulated)? Lol.
But really, thanks for the feedback. If that's the case then I've been insecure over nothing for the past few years...

Offline theguywithboobs

I see a slight bit of puffiness in the second pic, but nothing that would keep me from going without a shirt in public.

Offline LethargicMisery

• Posting Member
It's just that my nipples are relatively larger in diameter compared to most men, which is why I'm often insecure about it.

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
You got puffy nips when they're relaxed. Everyone has their own case and different view on different cases by comparing them. I see guys like you all the time outside. If it makes you that uncomfortable to be in your own skin, then think about doing something. I think you're fine, but I'm not you. Workout, get in shape, and I think you'll feel better about it and make it look better in the process.
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024