Author Topic: Gyno or fat or ?  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
Always had a big chest. Workout and sometimes I think it looks fine but than I see a picture from a different angle and it looks soft and feminant  . Never been square , weights just make it bigger and rounder  
4 pics scroll down

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:15:24 PM by Topgun3222 »

hammer

Can't check out your pictures because you need an account to see them! It would be much better for members to help you if you posted them right here!

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
They are took big , I did try that 

Mm
Can't check out your pictures because you need an account to see them! It would be much better for members to help you if you posted them right here!

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
The sign on is 
Topgun322
Eric2222 or Eric22

hammer

I tried your sign on and passwords, no go!

Have you tried to resize your photos to email setting or used an app to down size them?

I know since I've started using my note3 I've got the same problem so I just go back to the camera use the lowest settings and I have a adapter that I can plug into my phone to transfer files from thumb drives or SD card through the charging plug. It makes life much easier then resizing the photos!

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
Thanks 

It's topgun322
eric22

No caps

I don't know how to do that. I spent 30 minutes yesterday trying to resize but couldn't figure it out.

I know I have a problem with chest. I stopped working it out years ago because it got huuuuuuge.   I thought it was fine now than saw a pic from beach that looked weird. That's why I did weird angles 
I have one doctor telling me by pics it's gyno and he can fix it. I would actually prefer it was so but I think I would get surgery and either it goes bad or looks the same after.   No lump and no pain and nipple area is fine. My trainer who has worked with many gyno lifters says it's definitely not. He says I have a estrogen issue and should just get that fixed.  

It's always had a weird contour and soft feel but I don't have much more weight and can afford to lose 

quote author=hammer link=topic=32111.msg205043#msg205043 date=1474755869]
I tried your sign on and passwords, no go!

Have you tried to resize your photos to email setting or used an app to down size them?

I know since I've started using my note3 I've got the same problem so I just go back to the camera use the lowest settings and I have a adapter that I can plug into my phone to transfer files from thumb drives or SD card through the charging plug. It makes life much easier then resizing the photos!
[/quote]

hammer

I tried both ways

I don't know how old you are but at 58 I know how to do it!  Like I tell my kids, Google it!

I have to wear a 46H bra to support my breast are you that big yet? You can see my pictures at (my story after all these years) in stories if you want.

And (I'm bigger then I thought) in acceptance.

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
Ok I added them to my first 2 posts in this thread. They are upside down but that's the best I can do for now. Thanks for help 

hammer

You're welcome!

You've got a case of gynecomastia going on there, but as I said in one of my most, not near as mad as mine, but I lost my testicles after having a vasectomy I develop a medical problem so it was a side effect of that and I already had it most of my life about the size of yours.

You may want to start with endocrinologist to get your hormones tested as a starting pont to see what is going on as to why you have the development going on.

Good luck

Bob

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
Thanks 
I sent all 4 pics to a number of doctors. Half are saying its mild gyno and half say if there is no lump which there is not than its just fat. My trainer swears it just fat. He also says to get hormones checked out.  I am afraid to get surgery and than have it not be much better if its not clearly gyno 

hammer

Its hard to say what it is just by pictures

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
What would you think about a surgeon who saw the pics and said it looks like gyno and the gyno is hiding the lower portion of the pecs plus around the nipple.
Does gyno go that far , I thought it was just around nipple ?  I don't care if it's gyno or tissue or fat but I do care I'm getting accurate answers from doctors and I care that it can be corrected . Fat scares me because I think surgery is less effective for it  

care if it's gyno or tissue or whatever 

hammer

I've read here doctor's say that  mammograms and ultrasounds don't help show anything as far as gynecomastia, but when I was having a ultrasound the doctor that was doing it showed me what was gland and what was fat!  I have been also tought how to do self breast exams, but I'm here to tell you, that is very hard for someone like myself because I have all kind of different things that fell like little bb's and lumps and cords etc....

As for you, the surgeon could be right, he see's plenty of cases, and would know much more than me! As for the fat. That is probably the best way to rid yourself of chest fat! The breast is one of the first places you put fat on and the last that you can take it off, if even you can!

Remember, that everyone male and female is born with breast tissue, so it isn't just behind the nipple once it starts to develop.

As far as accurate answers from doctors, there are some very fine doctors right here on the forum! You can find your needs met with one them right here by posting your questions on "ask a doctor".

Gynecomastia, means male breast enlargement that can be a mix of fat and gland. It does not matter how much gland that you have, if you have large breast, here on this forum, you are considered to have gyno.

Offline Topgun3222

• Posting Member
Thanks. Do you believe if it's only fat that lipo can make a big difference ?  What I've read is lipo only gets rid of approximately 25% of the fat and if they actually try to remove gyno and there isn't any your left with loose skin.
I haven't had great luck with doctors or dentists and if i was confident I could have close to a flat, chiseled chest I would do this in a heartbeat 

hammer

I have no idea what to believe, except that I personally would never spend the money to have any of that kind of work done, so I'm the wrong person to ask that question! Hopefully someone else will jump in on this thread!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024