Author Topic: Is this Gynecomastia?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline SamV1874

Hi, I need your opinion on whether i should get this checked out. I dont know my bf % exactly but i think it 20-22%. Is this just down to my Bf or is this Gynecomastia? Im 100% going to lower my bf anyways just getting nervous about this being gyno?

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
You do seem to have very rounded puffy nipples.  It is a little hard to tell from the photo, the cell phone eclipsing your chest doesn’t help.  Another photo or view would be helpful.  Just based upon what I see, probably looks like a mild case of gynecomastia.

Now with that said, you don’t say anything about your age or how long this has been present which factors into the equation.  From the photo you look fairly young.  If you are in the middle of puberty then sure a lot of guys are going to have big puffy nipples and the majority are going to go away in a couple of years.  Puffy nipples at 14 means a whole different thing than at 41.  I remember being 14 with breasts and it wasn’t pleasant so I don’t mean to diminish any pain or the embarrassment that you may feel.  Just remember to keep perspective on this and don’t let it control your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024