Author Topic: New member, been trolling for about a year now.  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
I'm a 37 y\o reasonably healthy guy. Most of my growth has been in the last year. The gp and Endo haven't been able to find a root cause yet. I've thought about getting a sports bra for activities, maybe for daily wear. My wife would not approve. Here are a few pics tell me what you think?

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
I'm really surprised nobody has commented... Almost a week and more than a hundred views, I know it is mild, but I was expecting something more than just lookyloos.

Offline redwing57

• Posting Member
It looks like there's some growth there.  Mine's kind of similar, though you're more fit than I. 

Honestly, I think you're likely far more aware of them than anyone else is.  It's kind of a mind game.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
You posted, “Here are a few pics tell me what you think?”  Think about what; whether you have gynecomastia, your doctors find it to be idiopathic, or if you should wear a bra?  You sort of brought up all of those points, which is probably why more people didn’t comment they weren’t sure of the question.

So here goes; from your photos you appear to have a moderate case of gynecomastia.  Most cases are idiopathic, meaning that you cannot specifically find a direct cause.  If those puppies are swaying around and causing you discomfort and you want to wear a sports bra or compression vest for comfort go for it.  Several members have said that bras are for people with breasts.  I have seen some men that have needed bras more that some women.

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
Sorry about the ambiguous question... It was meant to be about the bra, and how to convince my wife or was needed. Thanks for the replies so far.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
JW,
Whether you wear is a personal thing. No one but you can make the final decision to wear a bra or not. I complained to my wife about soreness and pain associated with mowing and driving the car. She came out with an old bra (42C) and told me to wear it next time I mowed the lawn and wear one now all my awake hours. If you are sore or have pain with bouncing on car outings. It made a world of difference for me.

hammer

JW, I'm a 46H and I don't wear a bra all the time even though my doctor said I should and I get a red sore rash under my big over sized breast!  So I Don't Like Tight Stuff On me! That doesn't mean you don't need to support them!

I am getting better about taking care of them, the rash hurts when I get it!

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
Hammer, I have read many of your posts and your input is very much appreciated, while I hope I never reach your size, I do want to come to terms with my self and live with it. Unless it is medically needed I don't think surgery is the route for me. 

hammer

I never want to come to this size either, but after the loss of my testicles there was no stopping them 😦, then the surgeries started, both knees needed replacement, then the back went to hell! I feel the breast are the last things to worry about, and I would look worse with all the scares after surgery anyway, so why bother lol.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
I think your gyno is more noticeable from side.. why do you need bra? Your gyno is a small size and it cant hurt your back if they are loose. Im with you about acceptance as you are if you find yourself ok in the mirror but im with your wife about wearing a bra or sport bra or any bra. 
Surgery wasnt an priority for many of us here but having a bigger gyno than yours from teen up to +10-15-20 years, it keeps you away almost all of your life for many everyday enjoyments/sports/new relationships/hobbies etc.. so surgery was oneway.

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
I think your gyno is more noticeable from side.. why do you need bra? Your gyno is a small size and it cant hurt your back if they are loose. Im with you about acceptance as you are if you find yourself ok in the mirror but im with your wife about wearing a bra or sport bra or any bra.
Surgery wasnt an priority for many of us here but having a bigger gyno than yours from teen up to +10-15-20 years, it keeps you away almost all of your life for many everyday enjoyments/sports/new relationships/hobbies etc.. so surgery was oneway.

The jiggle and bounce is getting to the point where jogging, stairs yard work, and other activities are uncomfortable, sometimes painful. I wear Under armour or Tesla compression shirts daily, they are no longer enough. The bra would Be to hold them in place, not to prevent back pain. I don't want miss out on the fun stuff in life because of it.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Before my surgery, i had the 4x size of your gyno and i did all the activities easily without any bra or compression or something to hold them with loose shirts of course to avoid be seen from others. I think its more like a daily routine you have to use it, but if you think you cant handle it or its too annoying, try a compression garmet/vest. It does the job and imo its more suitable for a man.

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
I'm really surprised nobody has commented... Almost a week and more than a hundred views, I know it is mild, but I was expecting something more than just lookyloos.
It really depends what you want to do.  Im 38 when I got mine done.  Lipoo surgery is all you need.  Also drop some weight.

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
Dropping weight probably isn't the right option for me... At 6'3" 150lbs there isn't much fat on my body.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Dropping weight probably isn't the right option for me... At 6'3" 150lbs there isn't much fat on my body.

Then, you just need to loose fat only and gain muscle weight. You are slim with the stats you provide yet you look more fat as much as i can tell from the pics. So the problem is only the fat.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024