Author Topic: Gynecomastia  (Read 2107 times)

Offline shirtless

Hello. I'm 24 years old, 184 cm and about 73 kg. (6 feet, 160lbs)

I'm wondering if this is gynecomastia. What do you think?

I know it's mild compared to others, but they are very noticeable through a t-shirt or sweater.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Seeing it from front, it looks 100% ok. But with pics from the side, yes it seems you do have a mild gynecomastia (only behind nipples-areola). I think your condition is an easy surgery, find a experienced gyno surgery in your area, else this cant be gone unfortunately. The other thought is not to wear tight t-shirts so you will hide it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:57:15 PM by res.Cogitans »

hammer

I don't see anything to worry about! Be happy.

Offline shirtless

Thanks for the replies, guys. Appreciate it.

I agree it's hard to see from the pictures, but I've gotten a comments about them being big and weird hehe. I always wear shirts to hide them.
I think I'll go to a gynecomasta-doctor then. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
Life with manboobs aint fun :) 

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Yes it is.. I know it for sure :D
Ask Hammer as well.. He knows it even better

Do a good research and only to experienced plastic surgeons. If it will come in bad hands, the easy can go bad and you will have awful result.. 
PS. woman told you that are big and weird? or she is blind, or she havent seen any guy with big boobs :D
Although that never been a problem for me with my sex life, i hide it with loose shirts and never went to beach with people.. This year will be my first that i will go without hesitation :)

Offline shirtless

Guys have told me haha. No girl has ever commented it! But I guess that is because they are so sweet and kind haha :D

Great to hear you're going to the beach! When did you have your surgery? I'm ashamed to say I haven't lurked this forum that much, I only came to ask about myself (very egoistic). Haven't seen either yours or Hammers pictures, but I'll go check if I can find your posts and maybe updates(?). We're all in this shitboat together :)

I will definitely do good research before I choose a doctor, but I live in Oslo, Norway and there are not many clinics doing it here. But I'm sure I'll find someone :)

hammer

Believe it or not I haven't got many comments over the years! As someone who has had gyno as  long as I can remember at 59 I got comments in the Navy coming back from the shower the guys would say "petty officer ski please cover up the top too you make us miss our wives" but it was all in fun and I didn't care as a Navy diver I was in great shape and could kick their ass if it really did bother me, then fast forward some years later after the lose of my testicles  as a contractor, a customers sister from Germany said in German that I needed a bra, when I asked, "what did she say"? Nothing, I reminded her my x wife was from Germany and I got most of it, she said, "my sister said that you need a bra"! I told her that if a guy get his nuts cut off, he get big boobs, like when a woman get a hysterectomy she grows a beard, so there you have it, any questions! 

She felt very bad!

That was before I became disabled, long before I became the size I am now, 46H! 

Any questions? 

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Bro. You are fine.
You want to see what real gynecomastia looks like. Look at my before pictures. Yes that is really bad. Yours looks normal to me.

hammer

Bro. You are fine.
You want to see what real gynecomastia looks like. Look at my before pictures. Yes that is really bad. Yours looks normal to me.

Yep, you had something there that could be removed by surgery, or for people who can't have surgery for one reason or another had something to hide and/or support!

So many guys post pictures that have nothing at all!

Please stick around here on the forum, as many of the men who do have surgery do not stay very long.

Bob

Offline shirtless

Cool story, Hammer, all you need is confidence I guess :) But can I ask. You say you're 46H now, do you mean bra size? Do the gynecomastia "grow back" after surgery? 46H sounds huuuge haha.

Yep, SmokeyNYY, yours were big! It's great that the surgery went well and your persistence to change really made your transformation sick :) Really well done.

I know mine are very mild compared to others (yours) and that this comes off as bitching about a non-existent problem, but they really are bigger that they should be haha.

It's not my intention to "steal" attention away from others with bigger problems by the way, I just wanted someone's opinion about it :)

hammer

Shirtless, yes that is the bra size! 46 is the measurement around my chest under the breast and H is the cup size!

You can read my story "my story after all these years" in stories and you can also see my pictures in "I'm bigger then I thought" page 3 in acceptance section. My story will explain the health issues and why I don't go through gyno surgery as I've had 8 other surgeries.

I'm now dealing with peripheral neuropathy in my hands and arms! It was peripheral neuropathy in my legs and feet that caused me to have to go on disability at the age of 40 and things went down hill from there! That is why having boobs is no big deal to me!

When you have your health, you have everything,!

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
You should stay and you should read.. Many men do deal gyno and many other are imagine they do have..
I did my surgey before 7 weeks ago.. I will make a "story" in the right section when i will have a total opinion especially about the healing process. Its too early and i do have some things that bother me like mostly after surgery, but i see every week its going better..
Hammer's story is a story that you must read..
When you read it, you understand that gyno is nothing compare to what hes dealt in past and now..
So, he knows what he is telling you, when he tells you are fine.
 You will find for sure in Norway.. Im from Greece and with good research i found what i wanted exactly.. Also the costs where acceptable and the surgeons are very good. I just choose one that has a lot of experience and he dont work with general anesthesia (which i didnt want as well).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024