Author Topic: Is this just gyno? Or mixture of both gyno and fat? "PICTURE"  (Read 2544 times)

Offline JMiller

It looks normal to me from that angle. You might want to include some pictures from the side, above, or below if it's just being obscured.

Offline calzone

• Posting Member

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
It looks like gyno due to the shape of the chest..
Squeeze it, if you feel it only soft and puffy it is fat. If you feel it like "more hard and resistance like some maze or something is in there" then it is breast tissue.
Usually, when there is breast tissue more fat develops so it will be both in this case..

If you want to avoid surgery, the first you must do is excercise and diet to loose fat mostly. It will take months (because fat at chest is harder to lose).. BUT bulding your chest, it will be probably look better-because your case is really mild..

Offline calzone

• Posting Member
Thank you for your response it feels soft to the touch, no resistance at all no hard tissues just fat that i can feel and thank you for your advice i guess it's time to hit the gym .

hammer

Your chest looks fine! Many of the men here on the forum have spent thousands of dollars to get a chest to look like yours! Be happy that you don't need to do the same! 

Offline calzone

• Posting Member
Your chest looks fine! Many of the men here on the forum have spent thousands of dollars to get a chest to look like yours! Be happy that you don't need to do the same!

I have it only on the right side of the chest the other side is normal so yeah....

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your response it feels soft to the touch, no resistance at all no hard tissues just fat that i can feel and thank you for your advice i guess it's time to hit the gym .

Then its only fat. Fat in chest is hard to lose, but it can be gone. Need hard work and patience. Discuss it with the trainer at the gym and he can advice you the best chest workout for faster results.. Really you dont need anything else but exercise, you look fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024