Author Topic: Another one: Is this gyno or not? :)  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Kaayloo

Hey and thanks for letting me join the site.

I hope you guys can handle yet another 'gyno or not?'  mystery post :)

I'm pretty sure I've got some kinda gyno going on with my chest. I've had it since I hit puberty and it's  still here with me at age 35. I've got puffy nibbles and a lot of fatty flab around my chest area. I've never been overweight and the breast area stays the same regardles of my weight.

Looking at my pics would you say it's 'gyno or not?' 

Thanks for your help in advance. Plus thanks for all the stories you guys have shared in here. It's been a very informative read.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:13:26 PM by Kaayloo »

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Yes this is gyne. I would say severe. You are also not over weight at all and breasts are quite large. 

Offline Kaayloo

Thanks. 
Never thought of my gyno chest as being severe. For some odd reason that made me giggle. ;)
I'm just happy that I live in a cold part of the world, cause the chest always looks way worse during sunny holidays abroad and in summertime.

Offline Busty

Yes, you have it. Do you get some jiggling when you do things?  I am guessing your nipples show with some of your tops, do they?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome aboard, you are in the right place. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Kaayloo

Thanks. I don't think I would go as fare as to say it jiggles. It's more like I can grab a handful of flesh/fat/tissue, that's laying over the chestmuscles. It's not  that bad in winter time because of the cold, but I always wear a tighter undershirt beneath my t-shirts and shirts. That kinda presses everything down nicely.
Since writing my first post I have gotten in contact with my local doctor and a plastic surgeon(the best gyno surgeon in the country) regarding my gyno. After I get their assessments I'm thinking of just getting it fixed. I'm a little bit scared of the operation, but not so much that it will deter me.
I've been trying to picture my chest after surgery, but I'm having a hard time imagining how it will look lol.
Anyway thanks for the responses so far :)

Offline SideSet

Instead  have a tight undershirt, you might find it more comfortable it effective to try a bra.  You might like the way it holds everything in place. I am guessing you are between an A and B cup.  I am sure you're probably nipples show through your tops and abra will take care of that.

Offline Kaayloo

Thanks for the respons Sideset. The t-shirt thing works fine for me. A bra is not my thing, but more power to you if it works for you. 

Offline SideSet

As a DDD cup, a t-shirt does not give me support I need. At your size, you can go braless. I cannot. Best wishes.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I don’t think anyone on the site would argue that it isn’t gyno, it pretty obviously is.  To what magnitude is in the eye of the beholder.  There is nothing wrong with wearing a very tight t-shirt to push things flat if that works to make them less noticeable.  Mine are a bit larger than yours and that works for me to a limited amount.  Also I wear loose shirts in the summer; otherwise you see the high beams on.  I am not into bras either but neither would I plan on having surgery.  I am close to twice your age and frankly I don’t give a you know what about it anymore.  It is your decision as to what you wear or to have surgery or not; people on this forum will respect your decision as your decision to make.

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Thanks. I don't think I would go as fare as to say it jiggles. It's more like I can grab a handful of flesh/fat/tissue, that's laying over the chestmuscles. It's not  that bad in winter time because of the cold, but I always wear a tighter undershirt beneath my t-shirts and shirts. That kinda presses everything down nicely.
Since writing my first post I have gotten in contact with my local doctor and a plastic surgeon(the best gyno surgeon in the country) regarding my gyno. After I get their assessments I'm thinking of just getting it fixed. I'm a little bit scared of the operation, but not so much that it will deter me.
I've been trying to picture my chest after surgery, but I'm having a hard time imagining how it will look lol.
Anyway thanks for the responses so far :)

If you want an idea of what it will look like after surgery look at my thread. I had a severe case as well but I was overweight too. Good luck.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey bro!

I would say you have it but not close of being severe as smokey said(check his thread, he has great post op results and you can see his healing process from start to finish, good job smokey!).

Also people telling you to wear a bra are not understandable and too extreme!! Fock, i would not wear a bra even if i had a severe case!

Peace!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024