Author Topic: And another for opinions.  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Et1964

• Posting Member
Have been on medication for heart failure for 12 months, and over that time the chest has expanded.  Once again asking the question, fat or gynecomastia? They are very hard behind the nipples.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:09:49 AM by Et1964 »

hammer

It's gynecomastia, only removalable by surgery, or you can learn to live with it as many of us have!

I'm sorry about the bad news, but it sounds like it's not the worst news you've have to deal with!

How is your heart doing?

Bob

Offline Et1964

• Posting Member
After some advice, relying on the experiences of all those here.

If my growth is due to the medication, will it hit a limit and stop?

If the Docs have a suitable alternative, will the growth reverse?

That said I am not too keen to change/stop the meds, they undoubtedly saved my life.

hammer

Once the breast tissue growth is there, it will not go away!

There are worse things in life beside having breast, as a vet I see things at the VA that I'm glad I don't have to deal with, although I've had gynecomastia all my life and now at 60 I have 46H size breast mostly due to medical reasons, I still find it easier to accept the breast then I would want to deal with, let's say, cancer!

hammer

ET,

Where is home for you, I was in the Navy so if you live in an area that is visited by the Navy maybe I was there! I'm also a Ham Radio operator so I also find it interesting to make contacts in the areas that I visited while in the service too! Thanks to the US Navy I have walked on 6 of the 7  Continents all but the one at the bottom of the Earth and who cares about that cold one, lol.

I call Minnesota home, born and raised, lived here all my life except while in the service.

Bob

hammer

When I joined I made myself a promise that I would either see the North Atlantic or Australia! Well, Western Australia was my last port of call! We spent a week there and went back to Diego Garcia, where I took a 25 hour flight (with stops) on a C130 back to the states for my discharge. Later I found out that my ship went to the North Atlantic on it's next deployment!

If you want to take a little time to read it, I had a interesting life after the Navy. It's in your stories, " my story after all these years"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 08:11:24 PM by hammer »

Offline Et1964

• Posting Member
I will take the time to read it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024