Author Topic: Is this GYNO or FAT??? Pls help  (Read 3482 times)

Offline mordorous

Hi,
Im a over-weight 24 years old male. My weight is 115Kg. I think I have some emotional shifts as well. Because sometimes I just love my man boobs. But sometimes I hate them.
I even get aroused at the thought of having these sometimes. I sometimes dream of loosing fat while keeping my boobs.
Please help me. Im a mess.

Offline gemidude

• Bronze Member
definitely gyno. you should see a plastic surgeon.

Offline SideSet

Significant gynecomastia with large female breasts and look at those large feminine nipples.
You need to start wearing a bra.  I am betting you are at least a C cup.  You will feel more comfortable and confident in a supportive bra, with no more jiggling because everything now nicely held in place and no more nipples showing through your tops with the modesty a bra provides .

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi yes its bra time , good luck in what ever you decide

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
No, its not a bra time!! I better have my chest showing through a t-shirt than having a bra showing thorough a t-shirt as a man. Get them surgically removed if you want so if not let them bee but we are man not woman to wear bras.

I dunno why this bra advises here, i get that some older people here choose the wear one, they dont care if people can spot the bra but me as a man i would be more ashamed if other people could spot the bra than to look at my fuller chest. What you will say to a girl when first making out with her? let me take off my bra girl!? She would freak out and be gone!!

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
Significant gynecomastia with large female breasts and look at those large feminine nipples.
You need to start wearing a bra.  I am betting you are at least a C cup.  You will feel more comfortable and confident in a supportive bra, with no more jiggling because everything now nicely held in place and no more nipples showing through your tops with the modesty a bra provides .
I have same problem looks like you  might be a D cup sorry I am a 40DD  I listen to my wife and did a unlined Bra, it helps with keeping Cool but they hurt is that normal activety I do welding and woodworking it doesn't help I go with flow these BooBs HURT

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
If you enjoy your breasts definitely try a bra. You will be impressed.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Nothing wrong with wearing a bra if you have medical problems such as sore back and nipple soreness.  I wear one, wife is ok with it and associated problems went away after wearing..

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
To those who say any normal woman would freak out.  I'm sure there is a percentage women who are shallow but I would guess that the vast majority of women are a lot less superficial than your average 16 year old.  If your relationship with a woman hinges on the appearance of your chest she's probably not worth pursuing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024