Author Topic: New member here - my moobs pix  (Read 6030 times)

Offline ss01

• Posting Member
Hello.  

I'm 38 years old, and have had gyno since puberty I guess, when my nipples hurt fairly badly for a while.  At first, they were unnoticeable, but since then, any time I put on any bodyfat, my moobs increase in size, but whenever I lose bodyfat, they seem to stay.

This is the reason why I carry a much larger amount of bodyfat than I'd like because it doesn't look so terrible when you're a little bit chubby, but breasts on a lean frame look much worse.

I've been bodybuilding for a long time, all naturally, never used hormones, trying to lose all the fat, and widen the shoulders, etc., in order to try and give the impression of less breasts.  Needless to say, losing fat became a no-no at some point because of this problem.

I'm getting sick of my boobs.  I don't know what to do...  I've had a breast examination with x-ray or whatever thing, they said "fully involuted breast" whatever that means, but the doc says it's only fat, no gland.  But I think there is gland in there, although my nipples are small.

The plastic surgeon said it would be impossible to do a clean surgery because my nipples are so small, which would leave some fairly visible scars.  On top of that, he wants to do a liposuction surgery, but in the case that there actually is gland in there, he'd have to go in AGAIN.

Recently I have tried to melt them off with a transdermal fat-melting product (Lipoderm-Ultra) along with anti-estrogens.  I have had mitigated success, they seem smaller, only pointier.

These pictures were taken before the Lipoderm-Ultra, in September.  I'm wondering if there is such a thing as gyno with gland and such small nipples or if their smallness is a guarantee of it being only fat?  Anyways, here's the pics, please help.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 10:46:49 AM by ss01 »

DrBermant

Hello.  

I'm 38 years old, and have had gyno since puberty I guess, when my nipples hurt fairly badly for a while.  At first, they were unnoticeable, but since then, any time I put on any bodyfat, my moobs increase in size, but whenever I lose bodyfat, they seem to stay.

This is the reason why I carry a much larger amount of bodyfat than I'd like because it doesn't look so terrible when you're a little bit chubby, but breasts on a lean frame look much worse.

I've been bodybuilding for a long time, all naturally, never used hormones, trying to lose all the fat, and widen the shoulders, etc., in order to try and give the impression of less breasts.  Needless to say, losing fat became a no-no at some point because of this problem.

I'm getting sick of my boobs.  I don't know what to do...  I've had a breast examination with x-ray or whatever thing, they said "fully involuted breast" whatever that means, but the doc says it's only fat, no gland.  But I think there is gland in there, although my nipples are small.

The plastic surgeon said it would be impossible to do a clean surgery because my nipples are so small, which would leave some fairly visible scars.  On top of that, he wants to do a liposuction surgery, but in the case that there actually is gland in there, he'd have to go in AGAIN.

Recently I have tried to melt them off with a transdermal fat-melting product (Lipoderm-Ultra) along with anti-estrogens.  I have had mitigated success, they seem smaller, only pointier.

These pictures were taken before the Lipoderm-Ultra, in September.  I'm wondering if there is such a thing as gyno with gland and such small nipples or if their smallness is a guarantee of it being only fat?  Anyways, here's the pics, please help.

I take care of many bodybuilders and almost universally they tell me that buiding muscle tends to push gland / fat further out.  Some general fat can obscure the gland, but general fat does not let the muscles look defined.  It does not take much extra tissue to really interfere with the cut look of a body builder.  Some body builders have large glands causing a pointed contour.  

I prefer my Dynamic Technique to manage such problems.  I use an artist's pallet of surgical tools to sculpt the tissue.  This permits me to work with gland, fat, and or skin for my sculpture.

After surgery, increased muscle mass no longer has that extra tissue to distort the male contour.  Better surgery leaves the chest looking good at rest and in animation as in playing sports, flexing, and general motion of the beautiful body.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline ss01

• Posting Member
Does anyone know what "fully involuted breast" means?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Does anyone know what "fully involuted breast" means?

The Merriam-Webster Online dictionary defines 'involute' as:

Main Entry: 3in·vo·lute
Pronunciation: "in-v&-'lüt
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -lut·ed; -lut·ing
1 : to become involute
2 a : to return to a former condition b : to become cleared up : DISAPPEAR

In what context was this phrase used?

John.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 09:34:35 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

This is the reason why I carry a much larger amount of bodyfat than I'd like because it doesn't look so terrible when you're a little bit chubby, but teats on a lean frame look much worse.

Very, very true.... Bin-Der-Dun-Dat my friend!  ;)

That is why IMO, many Gyne sufferers are obese....

Get a second opinion Dude...  Sounds like your PS is handing you alot of BS!

I'm wondering if there is such a thing as gyno with gland and such small nipples or if their smallness is a guarantee of it being only fat?

I highly doubt that 'areola size' has any bearing on whether you have gland or not. But then, I'm not a doctor so what do I know....   ::)

What country do you live Dude?

John.

Offline ss01

• Posting Member
Thanks for the responses gentlement.   (LOL I doubt there are any females on this board.  Some with a fetish like BLATINO does?)  :D

I'm in Montreal, Canada.  I've searched this board for surgeons and found 2 mentioned.  Heck, this is a city of 3 million!

BTW, AFAIK this gyno of mine was caused by exposure to chemicals, such as pesticides and suchlikes, while living right next to a wheat/corn field that was regularly sprayed by a small airplane.  Back when I was at ages 7 to 10 or so.  My brother has it too although he doesn't try to have a nice body.

Dr. Bermant here sounds like the best.  VA isn't THAT far away, but the price of surgery sounds a little bit extreme, considering that there is a (slim) possibility of getting it covered by the state health program.  I don't have CAD$ 7500 lying about.  Although if I could get my darn book published, that might change quick.  Enough rambling.

Oh, after using the lipoderm-ultra and the anti-estrogens, I must say this combo does work, but that I am still stuck with the gland, which appears to be about 100cc in size.  Yes that's big.  Squeezing fat produces no pain, but squeezing those hurts.  That's one good way to assess what's in there, right?  Plus the texture is very different than simple fat.  Anyways, someone with almost no deformation and only fat might want to try this combo of supplements before getting under the scalpel...  Just a thought...

And does anyone know of anyone who had success getting rid of a large gland with raloxifene or some other anti-breast drug?

Well, thank you for clearing up the notion that areola size and the presence of gland are related in any way.  That's what I thought, and Granpa Bambu is echoing my feeling that the PS deals in BS.  I don't doubt he has his skills, but this is VERY different than putting in an implant.  Gotta love those firm DD cups though. :o  Oops, am I getting off-topic?  ::)  :D  ;)  :P  
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 02:06:48 PM by ss01 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Dr. Bermant here sounds like the best.  VA isn't THAT far away, but the price of surgery sounds a little bit extreme, considering that there is a (slim) possibility of getting it covered by the state health program.  I don't have CAD$ 7500 lying about.

$7500 CND....  Geeze, you could go to Dr. Fielding in Toronto and get it done for approx $1200 CND.  ;)

John.

Offline ss01

• Posting Member
Just saw your pics, granpa.  Good results!  Indeed!  Fielding huh?  Thanks for the info!

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
 >:( >:( >:( ??? ???
GRRRRRRRR
call doctor for you

Offline ss01

• Posting Member
GRRRRRRRR
call doctor for you

I fail to understand this comment.  It seems strange.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

GRRRRRRRR
call doctor for you

I fail to understand this comment.  It seems strange.

You've got that right Dude!

John.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:17:06 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Fielding huh?

Yup....    He-Da-Man!

John.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:21:39 AM by Bambu »

Offline The Twins

• Posting Member
Actually, that's $1200 for Fielding if you live in Ontario.  This guy's from Montreal.  I doubt if QHIP would cover it since the procedure is available in Quebec.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Happen to have any pics of what you look like after using Lipoderm and the other stuff?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024