Author Topic: Three cheers for the Winter......and women  (Read 4231 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi,

Today in the north-east it is snowing, so i am over the moon. It means i can finaly wear a jacket ( Jackets are against the law in the north except for extreme conditions :P) . I love the  winter ; several moths of being able to hide the gyne whilst looking normal like every body else :) . This will be my last winter with boobs, fingers crossed......lol
Anyway, the point of my thread is women!!!
:)
I went out on Friday night and i met a really attractive lass and i was lucky enough to end up back at hers :) .
The problem is the stripping off bit and hiding the chest......or when they go to feel your pecs.....lol. I stripped off that fast when she went to the bathroom that i must have looked like the wolf dressed up as grandma riding hood with the covers pulled up to my chin, when she returned .
Is it just me or do we all do it?
Then i repeat the performance in the morning....but in reverse....lol

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Hi,

Today in the north-east it is snowing, so i am over the moon. It means i can finaly wear a jacket ( Jackets are against the law in the north except for extreme conditions :P) . I love the  winter ; several moths of being able to hide the gyne whilst looking normal like every body else :) . This will be my last winter with boobs, fingers crossed......lol
Anyway, the point of my thread is women!!!
:)
I went out on Friday night and i met a really attractive lass and i was lucky enough to end up back at hers :) .
The problem is the stripping off bit and hiding the chest......or when they go to feel your pecs.....lol. I stripped off that fast when she went to the bathroom that i must have looked like the wolf dressed up as grandma riding hood with the covers pulled up to my chin, when she returned .

You wernt lucky......Its called "STALKING" :D :D

Its just you m8....i think your abit wierd :D :D :D ;)

What you mean to say you got out of bed,......and  your nipples had become inverted,....then you walked backwards to the club and unpulled the lass???, wow man thats some kind wierd night out ;D ;D

only joking bro, sounds like you had a cracking night out ;), it wont be long now m8 and you will be able to borrow one of my new patented nippless T shirts! ;D, our lass said i look so cool in mine :D, geg100 has one to but he has matching underpants aswell (posh git :D):D

How long now until the op m8??

Chris.

Offline markashleigh1979

Quote:I went out on Friday night and i met a really attractive lass and i was lucky enough to end up back at hers  .  

You wernt lucky......Its called "STALKING"  

It was lucky for me she left the latch off the lock but unlucky foir her :) .

it wont be long now m8 and you will be able to borrow one of my new patented nippless T shirts! , our lass said i look so cool in mine , geg100 has one to but he has matching underpants aswell (posh git )

Ha ha, yep i will have to bag myself a couple of them ;), have you thought about contacting the Royal Navy and seeing if they would like to buy some special boxers but with holes in the back for easy access :) .......
I think the whole navy ,now want to kill me.........ha ha ah

My Surgery is on the 15th of December, i fly out on the 14th and return on the 17th....i am bricking it :).

I got really goo advice off onE of the chaps a few weeks back He said i should pack all crap clothes and crap bag and leave them on my return so that I can come home really light :) . sounds good eh?.....lol
Just me n me pass port......lol

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
I'm in the same boat mate as far as the jackets are concerned in winter. I don't even own a single T-shirt as I look like a tw@ with one on  ;D

The main thing I'm looking forward to post-op is been able to go swimming again. I love swimming and even raced for a team between 8 and 11. But once the gyne started I couldn't bare to take my top off.

I can't wait to swim and buy some T-shirts!!!  :D

Offline markashleigh1979

Posted by: limaecho Posted on: Today at 5:03am
I'm in the same boat mate as far as the jackets are concerned in winter. I don't even own a single T-shirt as I look like a tw@ with one on  

The main thing I'm looking forward to post-op is been able to go swimming again. I love swimming and even raced for a team between 8 and 11. But once the gyne started I couldn't bare to take my top off.

I can't wait to swim and buy some T-shirts!!!    

Areeet mate,
If you contact chris (chestrockwell) he might make you a designer t-shirt. They come with holes cut out, so that you can  show off your new nipples and flat chest :) . RRP of £ 000.03 :P

I know what you mean with the smimming, i miss it like mad....can't wait to dive bomb into my local pool again :) . I think a beach holiday would be excellent too.....

Happy Days ;)

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Dude, you wouldn't believe some of the tecniques I perfected!

For example, I always made sure at least one hand was around her waist during general snogage as it trapped her arm(s) on the outside of my torso.

Sad, eh?

...and I always made sure that I was on my back, as that made me look flat-chested. 'nuff said!

Best of luck on your journey.

Offline markashleigh1979

For example, I always made sure at least one hand was around her waist during general snogage as it trapped her arm(s) on the outside of my torso.

Sad, eh?

Please don't tell me  you were wearing a ski mask at the time  ;D .
Only Kidding....

I think we all do that, i have never been to a martial art class.....but when it comes to bedroom antics you would think i was a professional ju-jitsu dude because of the way i tie them up with my arms......lol

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i was once in a hotel witha  bird, i made it al very passionate and animal kinda sex.  making it like i didnt have time to take of my tshirt, but when i was on top of her, she tried to pull of my tshirt, and pinched my boobs, and even said hey u got titties.   that only made me give it to her harder ;)
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline markashleigh1979

ha ha ha ha , you should have span her round and made her face eat the pillow :)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i did one better, i cracked up laffing for ages when she did a pus*y fart.  dat really embarrased her  :-*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 05:26:54 AM by uk2000 »

Offline markashleigh1979

ha ha ha ha corker.......oh, the shame  :-[ . It's brilliant when you act like you heard nothing but all the time you dying to laugh.....but you don't cos you can feel it freeing trapped wind too ......;)

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
LMAO, Keep going boys this thread just gets better and better :D :D :D, oh and we want pics aswell :P :D ;)

Offline markashleigh1979

My most embarrasing time with a woman:

Luckly i wasn't the one who went red i was the one who was rolling about on the floor with legs in the air p*ssing myself.

Afew years back i was seeing this lass at uni .One night whilst her parents were away , we decided to have a bath......to make it romantic (as girls do......i was happy with just being naked....pre-gyne) she surrounded the bath with candles , all kinds.....anyway, we are startting to go at it like hammer and tongs.....i push her back so she can fully lie down in the bath........her long blonde hair only caught f*ckign fire.............ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...she was crying her eyes out...the flames were huge until she stuck her head under the water.......alll the time i was squeeling my head off.....snot flying every where from the laughter.......lol. I was that impressed i told every one.......ha ha ha ha
Bless her.....just goes to show.....blondes shouldn't play with matches ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 06:02:28 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
My most embarrasing time with a woman:

Luckly i wasn't the one who went red i was the one who was rolling about on the floor with legs in the air p*ssing myself.

Afew years back i was seeing this lass at uni .One night whilst her parents were away , we decided to have a bath......to make it romantic (as girls do......i was happy with just being naked....pre-gyne) she surrounded the bath with candles , all kinds.....anyway, we are startting to go at it like hammer and tongs.....i push her back so she can fully lie down in the bath........her long blonde hair only caught f*ckign fire.............ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...she was crying her eyes out...the flames were huge until she stuck her head under the water.......alll the time i was squeeling my head off.....snot flying every where from the laughter.......lol. I was that impressed i told every one.......ha ha ha ha
Bless her.....just goes to show.....blondes shouldn't play with matches ;)

LOL, it was a good job it was only her head hair that caught fire!, otherwise that would have brought a whole new meaning to the phrase " The burning Bush" :D :D

Offline markashleigh1979

send one more message and you can be a full member like me chris.......lol ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024