Author Topic: Your opinions please?  (Read 3590 times)

Offline moobinator

I know I'm overweight but bare in mind that I've been thin several times with no affect on my man boobs. I would really love to hear your thoughts.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c320/moobinator/

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
looks like a moderate case... try losing weight and workout on your chest, it'll look better for sure
by the way how old are you?

Offline moobinator

by the way how old are you?

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
comparing the fat around your waist to your chest i would say you case was worse than moderate . Losing weight may make them stand out more as the fat wont leave the stubborn areas till last...i,e your chest.
Get the op :)

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
Yeah man, you have much worse than moderate there. My GP said I have moderate- severe, and I'd say I'm a little fatter round the waist than you and my breasts are slightly smaller. So you definately an extreme case. Go and see your GP or a PS and get sorted out.

You sound like you're in a similar situation to me. I've lost 4 stone, then gained 5 stone. Backwards and forwards, in the gym, running etc. But with no effect to my boobs. I'm now working on losing as much weight as I can, and then having surgery, and maintaining my weight, if not losing more.

Offline moobinator

So,

2 yes and 1 no, is that good enough to get surgery though  ???

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Get the op mate , what do you have to lose apart from the money :) .  

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello moobinator

Your pictures and story have struck a chord with me.  I too have been of normal weight, very overweight and now back to a sensible weight again.

Despite the fat loss, my chest area has remained identical (I have before pics from two years ago to compare to a new set of pics taken a few days ago.)

The shape and size of your 'breasts' look very similar to mine in that the nipple does not protrude like in so many other gynaecomastia pics I see but also there is a slight pendular shape to the breast, that it overhangs causing a crease in the skin, like a moderately sized female breast.

I too would agree that your case it a little more than moderate.  I am seeing a consultant plastic surgeon next week and looking forward to what he has to say about my situation.  Look out for my update on the UK section of this board after next Tuesday (13th December) or message me.

;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024