Author Topic: Is this more than "puffy nips" ???  (Read 5615 times)

Offline magicstyk

• Posting Member
  • R.I.P Gyno 12/8/08
Hello all.
I have finally took some pics and I want to get some honest opinions and advice. I have had gyno since I was 11 and it has haunted me ever since. I have worked out since I was 16 thinking that would make the problem go away and it never has, if anything, has made it more noticable to me. I am 27 now,  6' 2'' and weigh 225 with 11% bodyfat.  I am seriously thinking about surgery because I feel I am out of options and I don't want another summer to come and go and have to worry about it. I went to a well known plastic surgeon in my area and he told me there was nothing there to fix. I also went to 2 different doctors and 1 said I needed a general surgeon to remove it (not hardly) and the other sent me to get an ultrasound. Talk about embarrassing. That was the worst, but they said that there was no mass present, but I can clearly feel as disk shaped gland under my nipple.  Anyway, I would also like to know if Nolvadex or Clomid has worked for anyone with existing gyno? I have read about the Andractim, but no one seems to loose the "puffy nips". If I could just lose the puffiness, maybe even half, I would be thrilled.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/themagicstyk/my_photos

Your thoughts & Thanks in advance

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Magicstyk,
Interesting story. You've clearly got good upper chest development and it shows you workout. I'm like you, i fooled myself into believing the more weightlifting, the more gyne would go away.  Well, if nothing else, you've developed some good muscle mass. You talk about just wanting to get rid of the puffy nips. I don't want to make you more insecure than you already are about this problem, but do you see the excess fat and "rounded" contour to your lower chest, (both sides). You can even see the red colored lines under your chest from where you're fat hangs over. Looks like lipo may take care of that.  Dude, do not, do not, do not go to a general surgeon to have this done.  Where in the hell do you live where you saw these doctors and the "well known" PS said there's nothing he can do for you.  Is that true? You've had it since you were 11, now you're 27.  After looking at your pics, I think you have it, it's not just in your mind. Go see another PS, again, at this point, stay away from the GP and the General surgeon. As far as Nolvadex or Clomid helping, I guess it couldn't hurt, but at your age, surgery or acceptance are probably your two choices. Good luck bud.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 05:18:39 AM by jc71 »

Offline rcbrown23

Looks like a definite case of gynecomasttia to me. If you feel the "disks", then it is most likely glandular. Your case looks very similar to mine, but you may be a bit worse...or your more muscular and it causes it to be more noticable.

My advice: get it fixed. Tell us what area you are in and I'm sure some one can recomend a good PS. Just because a "well known" PS said there was nothing to do, does not make it true, and also does not make him a good gyne PS. Find someone who has dealt with these particular cases, preferably extensively. I say that you will need excision with a little lipo along with it. That is just my opinion from the pictures. Also...I would have to say STAY AWAY FROM A LIPO ONLY PROCEDURE. That is what I had almost one year ago. The "well known" PS I went to said that he could get it with lipo, but he did not. I am in the process of getting my surgeons fee back. With the right doctor, those of us with similar cases as your's (me) have a VERY good chance of getting perfect results.

Good luck                   -Brown

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
My advice is find someone that specializes in gyne, avoid general surgeons, and DON'T get just lipo, you WILL regret it.

Offline magicstyk

• Posting Member
  • R.I.P Gyno 12/8/08
Thanks for the feedback. Referring to the red lines that jc71 pointed out, those lines are where my chest used to be. I was much larger (pec size) a couple of years ago and I've only been able to workout for about a year straight as of now, so I'm still playing catch-up. I live in South Alabama and was thinking of setting up an appt. with Dr. Bermant (12 hours away) or I had read about some good surgeons in Louisianna. As far as the PS I was referring to, he had only done a handfull of cases and that turned me away immediately. I definetely want someone who specializes in this area because I would as just soon live with it than to have scars or tissue damage. Does anyone know how long the recovery is on a case similar to mine?  Thanks again for the replies, it just reaffirms what I have been thinking for a long time.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Your case is very very simular to what mine looks like. From the pics you can actually see some of the gland behind the nipple(just like mine)

Im also very well built in the chest, which helps hide it, but I still got the fat like glandular deposit on the bottom. It ruins the look of the chest, no matter how good the top looks.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024