Author Topic: 12 days Post Op  (Read 5153 times)

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
This is only 12 days post-op after surgery with Dr. Pensler in Chicago...I will get the official ones after 16 weeks

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stevebiko27/album?.dir=5bd1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

It is only supposed to get better from here as swelling goes down and the scars decrease - I am pretty happy with the results after only 12 days

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Looking good!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
wow exelent result congrat :o :o
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Looks good, congrats!

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
Thanks everyone...can't wait until after 16 weeks when its completely done.  It was not an easy thing to bring up (seeing as how I've had it since I was 14) but I eventually was able to bring it up with my gf.  After that talking to my parents about it was a lot easier and they were all very supportive and understanding.  My parents were able to help me pay by writing a check from their home equity so this way I have time to pay them back without having to take out a loan from the bank and racking up interest....I was very lucky and I don't think I can appreciate my parents, my gf, and everyone here who answered any questions I had enough.  If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Congratulations , the result looks fantastic

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi Blatino, I have read a couple of your posts and i am guessing you are pro gyne...lol. Are you against surgery ? Does your gyne never get you down?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
hi mcbane

great results there mate.

can I just ask u... do your ribs on your right side naturally stick out further then your left ones ? .. just wondering?

tony
... and the saga continues

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
hmm...i don't think so...could just be how im standing or something...don't really know

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
Great results.

Before you got your surgery I asked if you could find out more information regarding tumescent lipo from Dr. Penslar, and in another thread you mentioned he gave you some info.  Do you still remember what he said?

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for a few days.  Blatino i've seen some of your posts and most of them i don't even bother to read anymore but I did like what you said about surgery and the inherent risks.  I agree with you a lot and I was ashamed of myself for getting plastic surgery because a lot of the time I don't believe in it.  On the other hand this was just something I couldn't get past and weighed the good vs. the bad and since I was lucky and had a good surgeon, i can honestly say exactly 3 weeks post op that it was worth the money but I still cannot say it is worth the risk.

And to glandular, I had gland and fat but it was mostly fat that was not going to go away no matter what diet and exercise plan i was on.  

Unisys:  He gave me a pamphlet that only mentions tumuscent lipo but doesn't elaborate on it.  I go in again in 2 weeks and I will try to remember to ask him more about it.  Sorry bout that.

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Great results man, you did your homework and found a good Doctor, and you look good for only 12 days post op.  The way I look at blatinos comments on surgery are as follows.  True surgery may not be the only way to fix the problem, but if you were like me and go to 4 doctors total and then go to a surgon and surgery is your only option yoru kinda stuck.  Then if you have the money and you want to do it then I feel it is ok.  My surgery has been one of the best things in my life that has happened to me.  As far as risk goes, yes there are risk of having surgery, but every time you get into your car and drive you take a risk too.  Life is full of risk and sometimes bad things happen but you can't go thru life being scared of everything, the main thing is to do your homework on your surgons and doctors.  You get what you pay for.  My surgery was a good investment in "ME" and is something that will be around for a long time.  

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Updating this thread and others to knock "admin." threads to the second page.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
you looked perfect before, waste of money.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024