Author Topic: How bad???  (Read 2907 times)

Offline maxpower

• Posting Member
Here's my case.

5'10 195+ pounds only about 12% BF - Nipples are SLIGHTLY cold so sometimes they puff a bit more.  It's worse on the right side so I took a closeup.

Gyno probably caused from Mary Jane.

If I quit for good do you guys think this will go away or is surgery my only answer?

THANKS!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think your chest looks fine ! You just have the chest of a bodybuilder, well built and nothing more. Surgery would be stupid for that ... This is my opinion I mean... Does it poke through your shirt ? Does it look weird through a shirt ?

Offline maxpower

• Posting Member
I am in no way trying to "show off".  Over the past two months I have been on and off very depressed about it.  There is a bee-bee sized lump behind each nipple and definately some extra fat at the base of the pec.  Now maybe I am a perfectionist and I do not see other guys chests too much to compare, but I feel at my low bodyfat percentage I should not have that extra fat.  Plus, the nipples puff out, especially when I am hot.

If I wear a thin, white shirt my nipples stick out along with the fat at the bottom.

Offline jake33304

• Posting Member
!
Dude, I wish I has your chest and nipples. Don't sweat it. You look totally Awesome !
If your nipples are sensitive, to me it just means this is just another erotic zone. My
nipples weren't sensitive until my 30's and now they're my second fav toy to play with.
Relax, and enjoy your new found friends, and I'm sure you're driving all the girls and guys
nuts over your awesome pecs and nipps. Send some updated pix if you want. I'm looking
for a guy with your kind of build for a script I'm just now finishing. Have you done any acting
before, or done any extra work ?  Let me know. You're awesome. Stay cool.

All the Best Buddy

Jake Burroughs
Awe Entertainment
awe.entertainment@yahoo.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024