Author Topic: CONCERNED about JOB ? WELL EARLY YET (PICS NOW)  (Read 3639 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Okay its day 11,,,,,,,I have some concerns that some other may have had or could help with........The whole nipple is not flatten down much,( I think this could be because it is early yet to notice difference?) I am not sure? The other  thing is that the scars around my nipple don't look like ones I have viewed on the posts.....Mine are like a hack job to me, they are big and look like someone took a saw to it(also like a fold)......Is this normal to have big scars and what was a mild case according to the PS(puffy nipples)?
Should I have concern or put cream on it or anything to ease my mind (could I use cream on it of some kind?Can I clea them as in shower on them).......This was a big step and stressful and the PS said he could do this easily and should turn out good......I feel as if it is worse like I said above a hack job to at least the one side....... I have expectations but I don't think their unrealistic, but is it to early to judge? Please any advice is appreciated..........  

// http://www.geocities.com/thecrow1234567/index.htm

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 09:47:18 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u look great congrat remember u are only 11 days post op it will be even better after about 5-6 mounths. u have nothing to worry about ;)
i finally feel like im a man

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
 thank you wolfman, yes your right 11 days but
I am just a bit nervous and any sugestions to help is really apreciated........I was told to take off the vest after a week and did but put it back on 1 day later for more than 12hrs a day...Is this good to do? or keep it on or off?    ???

Thank you

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey crow. Looking good. I shouldnt be to concerned its way to early into recovery. Scars fade over time so its all just a waiting game now. As for wearing your vest, i would always listen to what the surgeon advises. Even though vests are a godsend wearing them compromises the chest getting a fresh supply of oxygen and because of the tightness slows blood flow a bit. As i said vests are essential for best results but always follow you PS's advise. Good luck fella, keep us updated.

Thanks for your adivce,,,,,,,,,, Ya the vest may not be the best thing now and he told me not to wear it so that is what I should do.........I will keep all updated,,,,,,,, all the best thanks.......... 8)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
At 11 days you shouldn't be worrying about anything... yet (unless you're missing an arm or something).

It will look better as time marches on.

Who was your surgeon? Do you have before pics?

Do NOT put any lotion or cream on it as it will only slow down the scar healing process.

Use "paper tape" to help the scars heal flat.

http://www.ecureme.com/eshopping/D_shop_List_Main_sub-2.asp?M_code=NON260001Z&M_Name3=Medfix+Paper+Surgical+Tape

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
At 11 days you shouldn't be worrying about anything... yet (unless you're missing an arm or something).

It will look better as time marches on.

Who was your surgeon? Do you have before pics?

Do NOT put any lotion or cream on it as it will only slow down the scar healing process.

Use "paper tape" to help the scars heal flat.

http://www.ecureme.com/eshopping/D_shop_List_Main_sub-2.asp?M_code=NON260001Z&M_Name3=Medfix+Paper+Surgical+Tape

Thanks for your advice STILLgotIT ..........It seems that it is time that will heal but when i get up I look at it and the scars on one sede are rough :-[......I am looking for the before pics i had a computer crash a while back and they had the before pics, but I know i have them saved......I will look into the tape you mentioned.....
Still a little concered but I guess i have to wait :(....

Thanks agian STILLgotIT 8)    
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 09:50:12 AM by crow »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You kind of look like Frank Zane.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
You kind of look like Frank Zane.

O ya LOL that is what I look like just he is not as big or in shape as I LO 8)L.......

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I'm sorry to have to write this, as I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way. But, unfortunately, you have a situation which you'll need to recognize and deal with.

It looks to me like your nipples will always be scarred from the surgery, but operated-on-looking nipples are almost always the result of getting surgery, as I have been saying for several years on this site. Everyone else disagrees with this; they all claim that the scars are either not there, or they don't look so bad. That's ok, as they're trying to encourage you.

Realistically speaking, I'm sure you are happier with a slight deformity of the nipples than you would have been if you hadn't had the surgery.  You knew the risk of permanent scarring - the "after" photos are everywhere on this site.

Unless you have the greatest plastic surgeon in the world, obvious scarring is unfortunately inevitable. But aren't you happier with slightly deformed, but somewhat smaller nipples? Was your goal to reduce the size of the nipples? Did you think the nipples would be made perfectly smaller with no scars at all? If so, that was a bit unrealistic.

With time the scars will be less evident. Scars tend to shrink and fade a bit over time.

Or, maybe you can have minor surgery in a year or so to smooth out the scars?

I think this site should be re-named "the Gynecomastia and Nipple Reduction forum". Big nipples are not gynecomastia, although they often are interlinked.

40 years ago, larger than average or even naturally huge nipples were a non-issue. There were always one or two guys like that in every gym class. No one said anything about them in gym class or anywhere else, probably because kids back then generally did not look at nipples as sexual objects, and, persons were a lot more polite and well behaved toward each other in those days.  

But, today's liberal-society-sexualized children see nipples as sex organs, and cause terrible embarassment to their big nippled peers by making fun of them. Too bad the parents and teachers have not taught etiquette (the rules of the consideration for the feelings of others) to today's younger generation.

If they started doing that, perhaps today's kids with larger than dime-sized, flat nipples would stop hating their own chests.

NP but we have our views...... 8)

I did want the nipples to be smaller and not puffy.....
that is not apprent yet.......Is this how you view them now?
I did not think thier would'nt be scaring, that is just unreallistic as you said....But not scars that are deformed as the PS may have made a mistake.....Also in your thoughts is this also to remain somewhat like before?,,,,PUFFY AND BG NIPPLES?
??? Have you heard of the burning for weeks as they do now around the nipples? Also I did not no about the risks untill the day of surgery, my PS brought in papers to sign just before I went in ???
ANY THOUGHTS?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 10:50:28 AM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024