Author Topic: Is this bf or gyne?  (Read 3226 times)

Offline ut69ut69

Hi,
I am 6 ft 3" and weight about 185lbs.
My body fat % is about 23%.

My chest and stomach are quite flabby and I was just wondering is this body fat or gyne?

How can you tell whether it is gyne or not?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79311039@N00/

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi mate, welcome to the boards. Looking at your pics your chest areas looking good. Looks like a tiny amount of BF though but it can be quite tricky telling. Hows it feel under the nipple area, can you feel any glandular tissue (the hard stuff) cos thats a indicater of brest tissue build up.

I agree with givemerespite

Realy u should go to a PS if it bugs u and get a opinion from him..........

All so thie phots are a little hard to tell exactly, so i would'nt what to guess at it............
All the best 8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 11:26:11 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
At first sight, I would say there is a bit of gyne but hard to tell from those pics which are a tiny bit too dark.

Offline ut69ut69

Hi,
Thanks for your help guys.  I've uploaded some more pictures from different angles.

What do you mean by hard glandular tissue?  When I squeeze/pinch it, it feels fairly soft, like the flab around someones waist line, like the love handles, its soft like that.

If I press down hard on it and rub it about what should it feel like?  Also what is meant by puffy nipples? do I have those.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79311039@N00/

Offline ut69ut69

No, I cant really find anything of that nature.  I think it is just a layer of fat.  Well looks like i'll be thrashing myself silly for the next 2 months at the gym.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
A bit of gyne maybe but that's not that bad you know... I am not sure you need surgery for that. If you want to be reassured, you can go and see a gp or a ps. All the best to you !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024