Author Topic: Dr. Bermant  (Read 6044 times)

Offline munsoned

If I was looking to schedule a sugery date with Dr. Bermant, how long of a wait would I be looking at? Would it matter if I was coming from across the country?? I want to get this done as soon as possible and I just cancelled my sugery date with my previous PS because I wasnt confident with him. This is a big setback for me as my surgery was scheduled about a week from now. Thank you.

DrBermant

If I was looking to schedule a sugery date with Dr. Bermant, how long of a wait would I be looking at? Would it matter if I was coming from across the country?? I want to get this done as soon as possible and I just cancelled my sugery date with my previous PS because I wasnt confident with him. This is a big setback for me as my surgery was scheduled about a week from now. Thank you.

Time before surgery varies.  My office staff will be glad to help.  They can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.  Many of our patients who travel to see us prefer to start with our preliminary remote discussion to minimize travel to Richmond.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Munsoned - I hear nothing but good stuff about Dr. Bermant.  You certainly want to use someone you're confident in.

Offline jc71

Dr. Bermant - What percentage of your overall practice is gyne?

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant - What percentage of your overall practice is gyne?

I take care of many patients with gynecomastia, as many as 8 in one day alone.  Male chest sculpture is a large part of my practice.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline micheal

• Bronze Member
Dr. bermant what is a rough estimate of your cost for the procedure? and do you offer a finnancial plan?

DrBermant

Dr. bermant what is a rough estimate of your cost for the procedure? and do you offer a finnancial plan?

The cost of gynecomastia surgery in my office depends on the problem to be treated. Jane is my office manager and can better answer questions about costs and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
THIS GUY NEVER ANSWERS A QUESTION

Offline haleystudios

• Posting Member
I am for sure going to Dr. Bermant. i need to gyne done AND nipple reduction. my breasts are as long as pencil erasers, lol. i was impressed by Dr. Bermant's experience, pictures, and knowledge. i know i will be paying more than Dr. Wiener in Houston, but Dr. Wiener does not do nipple reduction.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 07:01:32 AM by haleystudios »

Offline haleystudios

• Posting Member
I also will be getting facial and body lipo from Dr. Bermant....

i have done alot of research, and even though i have not talked to Dr. Bermant yet, i for some reason feel confident..

i LOVE Jane, she is so nice....

Dr. Bermant... i look forward in talking to you Wednesday morning, November 15th!!!!!!!

Offline jc71

Over and over I hear praise for Jan.

I hope she's appreciated.

Offline geeman

any 1 with pics who had surgery withdr bermant......Seems to be good guy..

Offline jc71

any 1 with pics who had surgery withdr bermant......Seems to be good guy..

I'd like to see pics of Jan!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024