Author Topic: 2 Weeks Post op- PICS Posted  (Read 6170 times)

Offline hernandez13

• Posting Member
Hi all,

It has been 2 weeks today since surgery and I was feeling pretty good until today.  Just above my aerola is a lump of hard tissue.  (This was not there prior to surgery)It actually looks like it is seperating my chest mass from laying normal.  Also where the surgeon went in with the lipo tube there is another lump of hard tissue that will not let my chest lay normal.  It looks like my normal chest mass is being held up by the hard tissue.  The other side is perfect, that is why my left side is concerning me.  I think it may be scar tissue but its starting to worry me that the hardness wont go away.  Anyone further along then me experience this?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 06:10:34 AM by hernandez13 »

Offline hernandez13

• Posting Member
Great.  No one is replying

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
Give people some time.  Only those that have had surgery and have experienced something similar can give you a good answer.  There aren't thousands of people reading this forum everyday where you can expect a response in just a few minutes.

Offline hernandez13

• Posting Member
True. True.  I am just wondering if I should go see my doc or not because my wife totally agrees, and that is saying something for sure.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
You should be calling your Dr with any questions and not necassarily seeking a Dr's opinion on this website.  After all thats what you paid your Dr. for and he/she knows your anatomy most well.  Anything else is just speculation here, not that many questions here can't be answered with some reason of accuracy

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi all,

It has been 2 weeks today since surgery and I was feeling pretty good until today.  Just above my aerola is a lump of hard tissue.  (This was not there prior to surgery)It actually looks like it is seperating my chest mass from laying normal.  Also where the surgeon went in with the lipo tube there is another lump of hard tissue that will not let my chest lay normal.  It looks like my normal chest mass is being held up by the hard tissue.  The other side is perfect, that is why my left side is concerning me.  I think it may be scar tissue but its starting to worry me that the hardness wont go away.  Anyone further along then me experience this?

I have somethiing the same and its 10 weeks....But scar tisue  is the cuse im told taht makes it puffy......Ask your
Ps what he thinks.......

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline infinity123

• Posting Member
Everybody heals differently, so I wouldn't freak out after just a few weeks. But you definitely should be able to get in touch with your doc or an assistant. It's probably scar tissue that is making your breast look uneven. I had very similar results. Both breasts were rock hard with scar tissue, which seemed to change in shape during the second to 5th week. The people who did my surgery told me it would be like this for several months -- in fact they said it might even be at its worst at 3 months, and then resolve itself up until 9 months to a year. At this time they make their final assessment on how (hopefully good) the surgery went.

Offline hernandez13

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.  I did talk to my ps and of course they said it was completely normal.  I will post some pics in a few so you guys can get a look.

Offline hernandez13

• Posting Member
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goal21_2000/my_photos

As you can see my left side has this hard line seperating my chest mass from laying flat.  Saw my ps yesterday and said that it will heal normally.  I am 15 days post op right now.  If you look closely at the left side you can see where the lipo tube went in.  That is where the hard tissue is.  None on the other side though!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 06:09:38 AM by hernandez13 »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goal21_2000/my_photos

As you can see my left side has this hard line seperating my chest mass from laying flat.  Saw my ps yesterday and said that it will heal normally.  I am 15 days post op right now.  If you look closely at the left side you can see where the lipo tube went in.  That is where the hard tissue is.  None on the other side though!

It looks fine and normal and your way to early yet to worry about it......It takes time and i am waitng also......
All the best 8)

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
WHO WAS YOUR DOCTOR ?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
did you have both lipo+excision ?
peri-aerola or under-arm?

ps: are all you guys massaging daily or whAT? are you notiicing that it helps?
... and the saga continues

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Your pictures really looks good. Where are you from and who was your doctor?
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
wasap

where are the pics  ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
wasap

where are the pics  ???

Seven post up dude....  ^^^^

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024