Author Topic: 18 Yrs old and in need of answers.  (Read 2824 times)

Offline deus911

Ok here is a summarized story.

When I was 12-13 I noticed one night that I had weird lumps directly behind my nipples. I wasn't alerted by this at first, but then it stayed for a long while. I have always been a skinny boy. At the moment I'm 135-140 pounds and I'm 5 foot 9. I went to a doctor 2 years after. The doctor told me it was "puberty" and It should leave when I reach 18 or 19...
Yet I look at all these stories about lumps (glands) that happen to be in back of the nipple and this isn't reasuring at all. Now don't get me wrong My case isn't as bad as a lot of people, but as a lot of you know. It was (and still is) to walk around without a shirt or go swimming...

This is a front picture. The coloration (which is faulty in this picture) is more like skin colored and the nipple is soft to the touch, as if there was some liquid inside it.. +_+
The shape is the same for both it's just that I had to stretch out to click print screen.

The side picture shows it better (although it's a crappy cam picture)

I also noticed when I went it cold weather the nipple would gain back it's "normal" size and didn't look so bad.
I can also rub it real hard for one second and it will go into a normal shape momentarilly

I hope this clears out my story and that some people will be able to relate to my story.

P.S. I have no boobs... it's just my chest has always been concave like that.  ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024