Author Topic: Surgery Pictures  (Read 2907 times)

Offline tank5559

• Posting Member
Hey all!!

i finally decided i should share my experience since so many users has shared there stories and influenced me and explained a lot of my questions i had about gyno.

Just a quick brief:

Just turned 22, had a good case of gyno. Started realizing something was wrong maybe 3-4 years ago. Found out my insurance covers it so i took the steps to do it.

Heres a couple of pics:

Pre-Op 1:

Pre-Op 2 :

Right after surgery, had this vest on for 7 days before my surgeon took it off, was a pain not being able to move or lift anything.

Post-Op 1:

Post-Op 2:

Overall, in 3 1/2 weeksi am happy with the result. Although i notice some irregularities... such as my left breast is slightly larger than my right. And i kind of hit depression during this period (still am) and i have been eating WAY too much fat foods trying to make myself feel better. (Since i recieved a month off from work dont really socialize much).

I am now wearing a compression vest my Dr recommended from Big 5. (Under Armour compression shirts, work great! just get a size smaller than you and does miracles and hold everything in place with comfort.)

Anyways, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. This board has helped me alot and i would like to contribute back!

OH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:13:45 PM by tank5559 »

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
Congrats, look very good to me!

How many days post-op did you take the photos?

Offline Lifes2short

• Posting Member
  • Why wait any longer?
Tank,

I think your results look great. Considering the fact that you are only 3.5 weeks post op, it shoudl only get better when the swelling goes down.

Regarding the depression and eating, I can definately relate. I am a stress eater myself, but man you have made this big step and this is great point in your life for you to start dieting and eating healthier.  I used to be rather depressed and almost fatalistic about diet and excersise....I woudl think why bother when I am not going to be able to beat the Gyne...  Buy now you have done it.  If you start to make the right decisions, eat healthier and maybe lose 15-20 lbs you can be ripped!

I wish you the best of luck.  I am going through the same thing myself. I am 1 day post op and have already restarted my diet plan.  I know that it is normally seen as a womans diet, but I woudl strongly recommend weight watchers.  I use their online program and have lost 20 lbs. since January.  My goal is to lose another 20 and get down to around 180-185, but this may vary depending how much muscle I put on.

All my best and good luck!  Don't be depressed...you loook great!

franklinop

what insurance carrier do you have that covered the procedure.

Offline ace007

• Posting Member
Hey Tank5559, do u have a picture of your underarmor compression shirt from Big5?  I am interested in buying one.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 03:11:13 PM by ace007 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024