Author Topic: Case of gynecomastia?  (Read 4354 times)

Offline wassilyk1

• Posting Member
I think my nipples are a bit too puffy (although sometimes they appear normal -- though most of the time like this). I think I might have a case? They don't bother me too much from the front, other than the puffiness, but from the side it comes to a point (so I try to avoid wearing thin t-shirts that show it).

Can someone tell me if I have a case, even if it is just mild?

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/wassilyk/

If I do, are there ways other than surgery to make it go down? Can I build muscle around it to reduce the appearance of a pointed chest?

Can use all the help you may give.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 11:31:18 AM by wassilyk1 »

Offline drakeinthe80s

• Posting Member
You are very similiar to mine, they look like a little point. Do you feel anything underneath?

Ive read that building your upper chest may help and Im considering that.

Offline wassilyk1

• Posting Member
I don't feel anything directly below the surface of the nipple. It's very soft, but if I press down (pushing it almost below skin level) I can feel a knot, sort of. But if that is anything, it seems to be too deep to have any effect on making the nipple stick out. They are just soft/puffy.

ETA: I just felt below the skin all over my chest, and the "knot" seems to be all around, so nothing different around my nipple than anywhere else in my chest.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:30:02 PM by wassilyk1 »

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member
thats exactly my case too i hope we have luck they come off but you never know.
what im going to do is go to the doctor and se what he tells me.
and how old r u? im 14 and even though they might come off im just going to save all the money i can for surgery!!!

Offline drakeinthe80s

• Posting Member
I have to press down really hard as well. My doctor didnt even feel anything on the right, but if I press down really hard there is a small disc i can move a bit around. And by move i just mean wiggle.

On the left I feel something like a cresent moon with a small ridge.

How old are you? Im 22
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:46:57 PM by drakeinthe80s »

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member
im 14 and i feel like a nut in bouth of them but just going to save money for the surgery and since when have you had this???

Offline drakeinthe80s

• Posting Member
I just noticed mine a few months ago. However, my situation is different as sadly I have a problem with my pituitary gland and have to take testosterone replacement to up my levels.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
IF it's any comfort to you, I think you look great the way you are.  Okay, it's no comfort.  But that's what I think.  

Offline wassilyk1

• Posting Member
I'm 20. I only started noticing it recently, and I recently starting working out my chest. Either I've never looked at my chest this closely and now I'm just getting self-conscious, or it's becoming more noticeable because my chest is no longer flat.

I'm leaning toward the latter.

I'm just afraid that if I keep building up my chest, then it won't go away but rather increase in size.

Offline drakeinthe80s

• Posting Member
Same here man. I never noticed anything until I started to work out and started to get a little bit of pec definition.

Offline wassilyk1

• Posting Member
drake do you have any photographs? and has your doctor told you that it is in fact a case of gynecomastia?

Offline drakeinthe80s

• Posting Member
I dont have pictures right now no. My doctor (endocrinologist) told me that he felt it in my left side (which isnt even as worse as the right). Then he told me there was basically nothing to do about it, and didnt even mention surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024