Author Topic: Is this bad?  (Read 3549 times)

Offline Daniel3511

• Posting Member
My biggest concern used to be my nipples, but since lately my breast seems to be getting more noticable.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, your pics are kinda' dark (at least to my eyes via my computer) but not only does your chest not look bad to me, it looks pretty darn good.  you can post different pics if you want. but from this angle i don't see much of a problem.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
look harder at the first and fourth pictures, he's got a clear case of puffy nips silhouetted against the light.  how long have you had these?  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Daniel3511

• Posting Member
look harder at the first and fourth pictures, he's got a clear case of puffy nips silhouetted against the light.  how long have you had these?  

Since I was 11.

I had surgery on my aerola, but either a botched surgery or they grew back very fast (within 6 months).

I wasn't sure if my breasts were larger than normal or not (as I don't feel great about taking my shirt off, highlighted by my tan).

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the puffies you have aren't the worse forms of gyne, they're a mild gland thing, but still enough to mess a life up.  smaller than other cases, but not normal.  

i don't understand why they'd work on your areola but not do the gyne ???
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 08:34:47 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Daniel3511

• Posting Member
I guess they didn't think my gyno was that bad? Most people say it's not that bad but then you get people saying that it is bad, so I dunno if it is or not :S

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
all that matters is if it's "bad" to YOU...not what everyone else thinks about it. what do YOU think?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree, the 4th and the 1st picture show puffy nips. Also (but not sure) some gland behind the nips. Do you feel any hard tissue behind  or is it normal ?

Offline Daniel3511

• Posting Member
Yer, there is definetely gland behind my nipples. It's like puffy'ness then behind that it's like almost a ring of hard'ness that I can grab.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I bet it looks far worse with a t-shirt on than it does when you go shirt-less.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024