Author Topic: Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) - no nipple scars  (Read 3362 times)

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Hi guys,

Has anyone else heard about this new "Power Assisted Liposuction(PAL)" technique that Dr. Lista uses?  I wonder why no one else is doing it, since it seems to be so much better than having to make a cut around the nipple (leaving a permanent scar).  I found out about this on his website and in this video clip:  

http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary/gyn128k.html

Feedback?
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
From what i heard PAL is good at removing fat but when it comes to cutting out the gland tissue the classic excision method is more effective.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
dr.lista uses the pal to primarily remove fat and small amounts of soft gland.Then he removes the harder gland through the same incision as the pal and he cuts,grabs and removes the gland

Offline M

Hi,
I was wondering the same thing and have been trying to research for a PS that does it in the States.  Right now Dr. Lista will not perform the procedure for anyone that is not a resident of Canada but may do so in the near future. 

Anyone know of a PS that does this procedure without a nipple scar?

I don't want to have a scar at the base of my nipple that would draw attention to it.  Any comments?  I was even considering putting a tattoo over and around the scar if I had to.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Guys... trust me, the peri-areola scars are virtually undetectable when healed.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024