Author Topic: Would like scar pics similar to my issue  (Read 2675 times)

Offline YKB111

My situation is simalr to Bob's in the picture gallery and I will be having surgery in January.  I am 25 and have had B-C sized breasts since I was 16.  I am on T injections for 3 years with no other issues. What I am looking for is someone who had surgery with larger sized breasts, I am a larger guy at 220 lbs so someone similar would be nice but link or post what you have so I can get a better idea of what to expect. Any pictures of b/f and after would be great.  I did search and only found small cases not as extreeme as mine and I figured those who have been here longer can help me out in finding the info I am searching for.  Much thanks.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
b to c should still be manageable.  sometimes the more severe cases are the harder ones for best results, and weight loss helps too, but skin is fairly flexible and should adjust over time, don't get it taken off with a knife unless you absolutely have to, which is usually worse cases, because of scar reasons.  no better suggestions for pictures except for a lot of scanning back.  
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:15:35 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline YKB111

I've seen two surgens both are F.A.C.S. and said my only option is cutting and I sort of knew that anyhow so I wasn't surprized.  I have lost already 30 lbs and still dropping but because most of what I have is tissue and not fat there has been almost no difference in size.  I guess I'll just have to keep looking I was just hoping someone had some pics I could see.  Thanks anyway

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024