Author Topic: Your Opinion  (Read 2739 times)

Offline solsurfah

Wow what a great board with some encouraging stories. Well I'm a surfer with the puffy nipples thing. You can only imagine how I kinda sneak into the water or hide my nips with my board. I do go shirtless hence the tan, but my nips develop serious rashes from rubbing against my board. I'm 28yrs old now and have just recently found this board. Do any of you know if the andractim or 'diet aid of questionable value' will work for me.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Honestly, hard to tell if there is or not. You have pointy nipples on the first pics, on the second, there seems to be a mild gyne but not sure at 100%. Post other pics from different angles.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
it looks like u have pointy nipples i wont call them puffy becouse on the pic your areola looks "normal" but if the nipples make u feel bad a ps can make then smaller.

Good luck Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline solsurfah

Oh no not the pointy nipples syndrome,hah. It's probably because it was cold, hah. On the serious side, it is very embarassing for me. They do stick a lot though. Wolfman what do you mean by ps? Thanks for the replies.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
ps=plastic surgeon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024