Author Topic: post op 3 days  (Read 2054 times)

Offline NipAction

I'm 3 days into recovery.   It's not bad at all.   Almost zero pain.   I'm just taking it easy because I don't want swelling to occur.   So far, so good with minimal swelling.   One word of advice is to see at least two different doctors before you do it.   Ask them why they want to do the procedure the way they want to.   Each of my doctors recommended something different.   I chose the excision and lipsouction doctor.   If I'm gonna get it done, I might as well make sure the fat is gone.   Here are some pre-op pics and I will post some post-op pics in a few weeks.   
For all of you guys on the fence about getting it done....Just do it!  (like Nike says).   The sooner the better.   Think of all the pool parties over the years.   I used to dread every summer.   Take some action and best of luck.   One thing I would have done different was tell my parents when I was 15.   I would have had a much better life.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Congrats on having the surgery!  :)

I know what you mean about not communicating with the parents.  I finally told my mom a month before my surgery... Age 40+.  She said she'd known all along but thought I seemed happy had found a way to deal with it.  She had even talked to my doctor when I was about 12 and he told her it was better left alone.  He was probably right since it was in the 70's.  It's great to be free of gyne though and I hope you have a great recovery.  This is a great forum for getting honest answers from men who've already been where you are now.  Keep us posted on how things are going.

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024