Author Topic: Surgery - In Toronto (pre and post pics)  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Dave1000

• Posting Member
Hey,

After viewing this site for years (literally), I finally built up the courage to go through with the surgery.  Pre and Post pics can be found at....

http://dhudly.photosite.com/

note that the right nipple ended up bleading a lot during healing.  It tough to tell the progress.  To be honest, I wish more was taken out, as it feels as though I still slightly have some man boobs, but the doctor (Fielding) seems to have done a good job in terms of keeping them the same size...I just wished he removed a little more.  You be the judge, and let me know.  I would appreciate it.

I will check back and let people know of my progress, and when I have time, write a little bit more about my experience with gynecomastia.  It has haunted me for years, and I am sure the stories I tell such as never going swimming, avoiding sex (that one sucks) cause that means I have to take off my shirt, etc... you all can related to or maybe not.

Please let me know your thoughts on my surgery pics...was enough taken out?  Although I like positive feedback, I prefer blunt and honest.

Dave

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024