Author Topic: How bad is this?  (Read 4412 times)

Offline lollerskater

• Posting Member
I'm 15 and this is how it looks. I hate it very much and hoping every day that it'll go away.

http://shrani.si/files/04012007qgp1.jpg
http://shrani.si/files/0401200700qgp2.jpg
http://shrani.si/files/0401200700qgp3.jpg

As you can (probably) see the right side is worse and tbh i can feel that hard stuff only under the right one. Also, it doesn't hurt at all laying on my stomach or anything.
Should it go away or is it too late?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I don't think you have much to worry about.  If you don't necessarily like the way your chest looks, you don't have to immediately assume you have a big problem that is only fixable with surgery.  If you put on some muscle, you probably wouldn't be so concerned with your nips.

Start doing some push-ups every day, or hit the gym if it's available.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Man, don't be too concerned.  99% of guys on here are probably jealous of your chest.  I am.  Yours looks the same as mine when my nipples are erect.  At least you don't have puffy nips like me.

If it's really concerning you, go see a doctor.

Offline lollerskater

• Posting Member
Thanks for your replies. I'm alredy doing some basic stuff (like push-ups) for a few months now, but i'll try even harder-
I just hate i'm in that 10% when it doesn't go away by itself :(

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
You just need to realize that you don't have a bad case at all, and that people who see you probably don't give your chest any thought.  You look normal.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
disagree, i think i see close to a 3-inch gyne base there, definite early conicality, and slightly enlarged areolas, and  yours would be one of the cases where building up would make it more visible rather than less.  since you're young enough, you might talk to an endo about keeping it from getting worse, but i'm not sure that what's there already will fully go away even if it improves.  yeah it's not as bad as other cases, but that doesn't mean the world would leave you at peace for it.  so your call what to do but that's my $.02. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline lollerskater

• Posting Member
So you think it'll become worse?

Offline headheldhigh01

based on where it's at for your age, i'd say it's a risk and it would be good to get attention to what's made it kick up like it has. 

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You're 15, you've got plenty of times to see what happens in the next few years. Don't worry now. Teenagers often have a bit of gyne, yours is nearly unoticeable.

Offline irishguy

• Posting Member
Does that mean if your gyne is noticeable and you're a teen(16) that you still have some kind of a chance of losing it?

Offline lollerskater

• Posting Member
Two more questions :)

I've read on the internet that usually this "stuff" under the nipple hurts, even if you're just laying on a stomach, but i don't feel any pain at all even if i really press hard or squezze.

Second, is it better to wait for few years with an operation? I mean, if it can screw up my body in any other way (will disturb my body during "growing up")?

Offline headheldhigh01

gyne is not uniform, so it may cause pain or irritation to some but not everyone. 

having the op early wouldn't be bad by itself, but people usually discourage that until your out of the range where hormone fluctuations might cause a greater risk of recurrance.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024