Author Topic: whats the severity of my case?! (0-10) yeah.. another  (Read 3167 times)

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
I've been lurking the boards for awhile, and to say the least, its definately been a great source of information and given me a different perspective overall on gyn. I've had them since puberty, and they've stayed steady in size since. Overall, I try to stay as fit as possible, and exercise regularly.

I'm on the verge of going forward with surgery, and figured to say the least, I'd like to get some opinions. Im 5'10, 170lbs.

http://www.seolabs.net/gyn/

thoughts/impressions whether its mostly gland, fat, etc?

thanks in advance.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I wouldn't say its that bad dude.  You've got the puffy nipple thing going on, so that usually means there is some gland in there that is pushing it out, I'd talk to your doctor.  So basically, go see a plastic surgeon and get a consultation, come back here and post what he said, and we'll give you advice.  The first step is to have an expert look at it.  Consultations are rarely too much money, (200 dollars at most, mine was 75).

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
not so bad case i give it a 3 on a 10 grade scale. u have some gland under there i think
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'd give it a 4-5 out of 10. Quite a noticeable case of gyne. Of course, it could be worse but it's there. The best solution is to go & see a PS. Good luck mate !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024