Author Topic: An easy way to lose pseudo gyne!!Trust me..Please!!  (Read 6514 times)

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
 Hi,
 I've been around for a long time..reading all these posts and replies!!
 I dont know if any one of you guys re gonna believe me..
 My personal experience is that swimming reduces pseudogyne tremendously.
 You can notice the decrease in 2 months or three..
 But the arrangements are a bit hard.I never went to a swimming pool.I used to swim in a river.Once I
 got  in the water at 3 Pm..I usually come out at 6 PM as soon as its dark.
 Thats three hours!!
 In two months..I started noticing the difference!!Believe me..
 I am not here for promoting medicines or degrading the expertise of Dr.Bermant and the like.

I just want to let u guys out there know of an easier way to fight this out.given..u have the
 determination.
 I am still gonna go for the surgery since mines not pseudo..but glandular on one side only. ;) ;).

We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
Well swimming is a cardio. And you say you do it 3 hours for 2 months. Anybody would lose weight/fat while doing that.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Well, I'm glad that swimming worked for you, cuz it sure didn't work for me.  I was on the swim team in junior high and swam for 2 hours a day 6 days a week.  Didn't do anything for me.  I quit swimming because I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Well, I'm glad that swimming worked for you, cuz it sure didn't work for me.  I was on the swim team in junior high and swam for 2 hours a day 6 days a week.  Didn't do anything for me.  I quit swimming because I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

same here...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i saw this HIIT (high intensity interval training) by googling on cardio exercise. and it says with this way, you can lose fat faster. http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/justin6.htm
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024