Author Topic: is this Gyne?????  (Read 3391 times)

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member

I am 15 5'10" 140 lbs ive had this since i was in 8 grade (in 9th now) i first noticed it when my friend gave me a titty twister it hurt worse than normal and i realized my nipple were bigger and were sore

ever since them in gym ive had people say that i have big nipples and ive gotten really self conscience about it

If i didnt have the puffy nipples i think i would be fine

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
yes, gyne.  stop smoking pot, (sorry i just believe most 15 yr olds are these days), and start saving your money.  get it done (surgery) early in your life to avoid years of misery.  talk to ur parents, let them know about it, and see a doctor about your choices.

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member
I dont smoke pot ive only done it once and didnt like it
are there any chances of it going away

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i had it since i was 13.  im almost 35 now.  im going for a SECOND surgery in a few months.  for some i guess it CAN go away, but i highly doubt it...getting some tests done through your family doctor will tell you if its a hormone issue, but other than that its there to stay.  sorry...

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member
i just feel so insecure i go into the bathroom at gym to change i dont thikn i could mention it to my parents

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
you wont be able to get surgery if u dont tell ur parents then until youre 18 id think...not sure, someone else might

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member
well im going to wait and see if it goes away if it doesnt by the time im 18-19 i guess ill gofor surgery

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
Wow, why is everyone so pessimistic?  He has had it for one year.  There is still a good chance that it will go away.

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member
thank you for your nice post i really hope i dont have to go for surgery

Offline Zdew

• Posting Member
I am 14 almost 15 and have had it for a little over a year too. I went to the doctors about a week or two ago after being terrified for so long about telling my parents. The doctor seemed very confident that it would go away though. Mine look a little worse than yours. I have to go to Mexico in about three weeks with my step-sisters and my parents and its all I can think about. We are staying right on the beach too. :( It wouldn't be that bad with real sisters becuase it doesnt matter what they think but with step sisters it is equal to any girl you like at school seeing you without your shirt. :( They are all around the same age too, heh. But most kids around our age it goes away even though the people on this forum seem to forget that. :P But if youre already around full grown hieght it might not because you body has already been producing mostly androgens to help you grow already. Hopefully it goes away though. ;D

Offline darkjubjub

• Posting Member
well im not sure if im full height
but i am fairly tall
and i just started to gain weight
but usually when im around water it seems to get stimulated even in the shower so i dont really worry about beaches and stuff but like it always looks like im sticking out my chest when i walk

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024