Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 3021 times)

caden0925

Hey all. I'm new here. I've noticed on my chest I have light pink puffy nipples. It bothers me, I can't wear one t-shirt without them showing through it. Can anyone tell me if I have gynecomastia?
Anyways here are some photos:

caden0925

hellllllllooo?

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
you look ok to me man, average joe.

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
Maybe a little bit.  Nipples look kind of funny.

But you look young, so it may go away.  And it's so slight that you probably wouldn't want to bother with surgery.

Look around the locker room, tons of guys have it much worse.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
o man, you've got to be kidding me. You look perfectly fine man......if you get surgery, it would be a total waste of money.

caden0925

so how am i supposed to get rid of it? I have muscle under it and my pecs are hard when i flex.
anyone knwo?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:34:33 PM by caden0925 »

caden0925

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I would not risk the chance of having operated on looking nipples. Your gyno does not warrant surgery!!  ;)

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
you cant be working out that hard. If you were, you'd have a killer abs, arms, and then you're chest would still look the same if you had some gyne. That was the case with me. If you're serious about toning up, you HAVE to do full body workouts. theres great advice for it here: www.bodybuilding.com.  Ya can't do pushups and not see pecs then blame it on gyne  :-\

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to worry about !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024