Author Topic: Epistane gyno reduction pics  (Read 15584 times)

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
Pre-Epistane several months ago. It will take a few days to get new pics up, as my phone is not being recognized by my computer.

John

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
so, wait....I'm hoping this is pre-op. If so, your case is very similar to mine.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
you have a minor case of gyne imo..

some fat.. ur nipples seem slightly puffy..

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
yeah what is it? tell us about how you reduced.  although it looks like you got breasts still

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
2 1/2 weeks into Epistane.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 11:03:20 AM by 36gyne »

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
It's hard to get the angle right, but I did my best.

John
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 11:03:59 AM by 36gyne »

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
2 1/2 weeks into Epistane.

this one looks like a totally different man.. maybe because it's on a different angle..

ur other photos look like epistane did nothing..

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
What the photo's don't show is how much less my nipple projects out. I still have gyno, but I'd say the overall mass has shrunk by 40% I've got 9 more days left so maybe I'll get another 10 or 20%, but hell the bottle was like $45.00 so I'm overjoyed with the results so far.

John

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Are you sure it has nothing to do with the temperature of the room?

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
The last three photo's taken at the same time with the same camera, the only difference is one or two had flash. And yes, I understand how many of you are skeptical, I guess there are a lot of B.S. products that have come down the pike for the treatment of gynecomastia, but believe me I have nothing to gain by hype-ing this substance (found in different three products). My guess is also that I am only a partial responder to the the chemical, and that I will probably still need to get surgery. I will say that I feel much less self conscious with the results I've had to this point.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024