Author Topic: 1-10.. How bad is it? Please help.  (Read 8868 times)

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
I've had Gyne since I went through puberty. Was made fun of a lot through high school. Was on the wrestling team and had to have my shirt off a lot.. Wasn't fun at all. I think it might have been worse for me because well.. I was  103 in my wrestling days and you see this very skinny kid with boobs and it just doesn't look right..
Long story short. I'm 5'5 125. flabby(I've gotten very lazy )
I used to workout and do push ups and other exercises but got really discouraged when my gyne would not go away(at the time I thought it could be worked off).  Oh.. and I'm 19 years old.
Just wondering how bad you guys think my gyne is on a scale of 1-10..

I actually scheduled to get a blood test to check my hormones on monday and have a consultation with a Surgeon on Thursday.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 03:38:10 AM by Hux »

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
7 or 8 in my opinion......talk to a ps...may seem difficult at first but it is actually easy.....do it, you want regret it....

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
Yeah, 7-8 sounds reasonable because you are not that fat and you do have moobs.  Surgery recommended.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Dang... I didn't realize it was that bad..  :-\

surgery here I come I guess..

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
no way is that a 7-8...more like 3-4

I honestly think it was the angle I took one of my pictures(the one looking straight up) that made it seem like it was that extreme..

I know my gyne is bad but 7-8?

w/e.. can't wait to get the surgery!

Offline outertrial

You cant rate gyne on a 1 - 10 scale bro. One mans 3 is another mans 8. If you took the worst picture Ive ever seen on this board and compared it to the mildest then really yours would rate about a 3; But its how it affects you that matters not someone else.

You definitely have it and youll definitely profit from getting surgery to correct it.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
My doctor said that it could be that I need to workout more and build up my pectoral muscles.
He said that lots of people my age have this and it's no big deal.

Should I listen to him and try and workout my chest or get the surgery?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
you definetly have it... no matter how much working out you do, your always gonna have it. I just had surgery on thursday, at the age of 34, I only wish I did it when i was younger.

well I dono why my stupid doctor keeps saying it's no big deal..
I really want to get the surgery but my parents wont help me out with the cost if they aren't sure i need it
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 03:55:51 PM by Hux »

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
You have to convince your parents that psychologically it is a big deal.  Medically, gynecomastia isn't a big health threat.  General Practicioners aren't in the plastic surgery business so they may not even care.  I guarantee you that if you go see a plastic surgeon he'll tell you right away that you have gynecomastia and he'll be ready to start up a surgery date. 

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
You have to convince your parents that psychologically it is a big deal.  Medically, gynecomastia isn't a big health threat.  General Practicioners aren't in the plastic surgery business so they may not even care.  I guarantee you that if you go see a plastic surgeon he'll tell you right away that you have gynecomastia and he'll be ready to start up a surgery date. 

but the surgeon obviously wants my money..
the doctor obviously can't make any money off me..

but yea.. I'm really going to try my best to get the surgery..

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, that's the point, the surgeon wants your money, so he's not going to tell you that you don't have it.  But there is no doubt that you do have it, so you'd want the surgery right?  A plastic surgeon will fix you up without any questions.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Yeah, that's the point, the surgeon wants your money, so he's not going to tell you that you don't have it.  But there is no doubt that you do have it, so you'd want the surgery right?  A plastic surgeon will fix you up without any questions.

that's not the point though..
The doc said that if I workout it should go away and I think he's an idiot..
He didn't see my puffy Nipples because I was cold but I still think he would have sad the same thing..

Or he said over some period of time it might go away..

I don't want to wait a couple years just to see if it goes away..

so yea.. I will most likely get the surgery..

just saying.. I value the opinion of a doctor more than surgeon because a surgeon will say anything to get your money..

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
I think 4 max...no more!!
But better go for the surgery before gyne ruins your life!!
 ;)
I've got the money for surgery..but aint got the guts.
Needles just freak me out!!Knives are cool!!
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
i give yours a 6 considering that u are pretty fit overall which makes ur gye look worse.  who are you planning to have surgery with ?

Well I have a consultation with this doctor
http://www.cruiseplasticsurgery.com/

I really don't have a clue how good he is but I will ask a lot of questions and if he answers them right then I might go with him.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024