Author Topic: One of the many "How bad is it" Threads  (Read 3610 times)

Offline gynehater85

• Posting Member
Ive had it since about 5th grade, well thats when I noticed it anyways, im now 21, 6'0 175 lbs, havnt ever really worked out before but have been active in some sports, been recently jogging just about everyday for an hour during the past two weeks (dropped about 5 pounds), going to continue and see if theres any noticeable reduction, plus I wanna slim down and tone up anyways. Basically just want to know how bad it is (not that it matters cause it affects me mentally regardless), and wether I will see good results from surgery. Can post more pics if necessary. Thanks

edited: thanks for the help guys
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 03:19:55 PM by gynehater85 »

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
It's not that bad man, but if it seriously affects you, then go for surgery. But in my opinion, it doesn't look bad at all.

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
i wish mine was like that nothing seems wrong to me

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
not bad at all..

maybe you don't even have gyne..

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
Very very minor case. If you do get surgery, be careful with your choice of surgeon because your case is so minor that surgery might make it worse. For example, I've seen guys with dents in their chest - you look better than a guy with dents.

On the other hand, I think surgery could improve your appearance - just choose the right doctor.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:21:46 PM by Dadadaboom »

Offline gynehater85

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys fellas, after browsing these forums I relized i might be one of the fortunate ones, but then again its definitely controlled my life in more ways than one. Also im within 4 hours of VA so im guessing Dr Bermant would be the best choice?

Offline gynehater85

• Posting Member
Well I FINALLY got enough courage to talk to my mom about this after 11 years of struggling, she said I can get the sugery, there must be phases to this process cause right now im riding the high of knowing these things are comin off sooner or later, ive never felt like this in a long loooong time, its almost as if there already gone in my mind, but physically their not, obviously  :-\ But just knowing thats gonna change is really already effecting my greatly, will keep everyone posted when the time comes near. Also I found out I just so happen to be 4 hours away from one of the best doctors in the world when it comes to gyne, Dr Bermant, cant wait! BTW, dont be hesitant to talk to your parents about this problem if thats the reason some of you younger guys are holding out, its one of the best/most important dicisions you'll ever make in your life.

Cheers

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I'm happy for you but keep your expectations reasonable. If your expectations are too high, you will be dissapointed like many of us. I myself, had low body fat about 9% and was dissapointed because the gyne remains. BTW, Dr. Bermant has done alot of gyne surgeries but not by far the best in the world. I have heard complaints about him as well. Sorry to rain on your parade but gyne surgery is not an exact science but it will make an improvement on the looks of your chest.

Offline gynehater85

• Posting Member
My expectation are reasonable, to me, any improvement is worth the surgery, I just wanna be happy thats all bro. But i still think, from what ive saw, Dr. Bermant is still one of the best around, im sure every single doctor has had complaints, some people are gonna complain no matter what.

Cheers

BTW, you have any pics of what your gyne looked/looks like?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:13:00 PM by gynehater85 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024