Author Topic: Do i have it??  (Read 2687 times)

Offline SamUK

• Posting Member
Hi all, I'm Sam I'm 16 from the UK, i think I'm on the line of having it i just need some opinions on if i have it and how i can deal with it, it doesn't really work well for me as i am a member of a surf lifesaving club and in the summer i am on the beach patrolling but i never show my chest i always wear a rash vest or something that covers them up coz under clothes it just looks like muscle but when they are bear you can see a little bit of sag but i have no problem with other men seeing them  or ppl i know but just the random public and girls mostly i always try to cover them up, I do a lot of exercise i go to the gym almost everyday to try and get rid of it and in the summer I'm training on the beach 24/7 and as you might see i have big nipples they point out a little as well, i just thought more about it as i have seen a TV show about it and saw this website on it, can i have some opinions please I'm kinda worried about this thinking that I'm not gonna get rid of it no matter how hard i try.

Regards,

Sam
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 08:51:17 PM by SamUK »

Offline SamUK

• Posting Member
any comments??

Offline Oblivion1022

You have puffy nipples. That's exactly what I had...

Offline SamUK

• Posting Member
and is there anyway to get rid of this??

Offline SamUK

• Posting Member
as i have noticed most ppl say that surgery is the only way to get rid of it, or maybe i was thinking that if i build the muscle more it wont really look as bad

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
dude you may have  a minor case of it. but i dont think its worth 6k for surgery.

Offline SamUK

• Posting Member
no thats what i was thinkin, ive seen the bad cases thats y i wasnt really sure if i had it, but would building the muscle make it worse? and i wouldnt get surgury unless i got a bad case of gyne

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024